Tren gyno

S

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ran Trenadrol about year ago. Got puffyleft nipple still and some soft tissue underneath left nipple that doesnt hurt at all. Just like soft tissue underneath. Can i take anything at this time to help with this? Like i said, its been a year. Puffy nipples come and go. Sometimes worse than other times. Please let me know what i can take? Dostinex??woudl that help? thanks

J

jdorazio

Awards
Assuming that Dostinex is the same as cabergoline then i would think you could run a pyramid cycle of dostinex and letrozole as the gyno is more than likely progesterine induced. Anybody else feel free to chime in if i'm incorrect about taking both of those together because i do know that letro is VERY strong and screws with your lipids pretty badly.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
20mgs nolva untill it goes away, if it is a noticible lump.

If your nipples fluctuate between puffy and flat, that is more than likely just your normal hormonal cycle.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Just throwing this out there, but I've read some good things about topical Form and Formex getting rid of this kind of gyno from Mdrol/SD. May be worth checking out also.

S

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hormone panel?? what does that mean? What would be fluctuating? estrogen? progesterone? Anyway to get this checked out? What could be done to control this? Thanks

S

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also have dry eyes and flush in face easily. Not sure if this is allergies or what ? Just trying to figure out if this is hormone related.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll concur, this is probably caused by progesterone. have you experienced any lactating, if you pinch your nips is there a liquide discharge?

Without going to research chems you might be able to get by using a generous dose of p-5-p.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'll concur, this is probably caused by progesterone. have you experienced any lactating, if you pinch your nips is there a liquide discharge?

Without going to research chems you might be able to get by using a generous dose of p-5-p.
Stock up on that P-5-P while you can :worried: I got 2 bottles, and am gona get like 10 more.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, p-5-p is in the process of getting banned...the pharm companies don't want it sold OTC any more so they can make money off it :(