time of day to take serm

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Is there a time of day that is best for when you should take a serm?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
most people recommend at the end of the day, I'm not sure for the reason why... maybe someone can chime in and explain!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone spikes in the morning. Giving it time to interact with aromatase enzyme and convert to estrogens, I would put ideal dosage time around early afternoon personally.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Depending upon the SERM in question I suppose, but the most commonly used (Tamox, Clomi, Torem) have a relatively long half life making time of day irrelevant.

I have heard anecdotal reports of people getting less sides from dosing Clomid before bed, however it did not work for me or the many people I know personally who have tried that route.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
With tamox/clomid having 5-7 day half-lives, it really doesnt matter.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it makes a difference but I've heard if you're on a high dose that needs to be split it's better to take the bigger dose at night because that's when estrogen is higher. Could be true or not, just repeating what I heard.

I'm using Torem in my PCT right now and I'm at 60 ED. I've been splitting this into two doses of 30 about twelve hours apart. It would be more convenient to take it all at once. Is that OK or am I better off splitting the dose?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Take it at once

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Just wasting time is all.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
FFS

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I think SERM is usually taken all at once because of it's long half-life (5-7 days).
Most take it in the night because the testosterone is produced while we sleep and that's why we get highest level of testosterone in the morning.

Doing twice a day doesn't really matter though.