- 05-29-2009, 12:05 AM
- 05-29-2009, 07:19 AM
05-29-2009, 08:09 AM
Testosterone Booster? Which one?
I don't think it's a good idea to ask your doctor for something to help restore your hormonal balance, especially if you just ran a PH/DS/AAS. If your doctor decides to contact the insurance company, you may be in for a rough ride.
I would not recommend that you do this.
05-29-2009, 11:14 AM
A testosterone booster should/does not require a SERM did you take any PH/DS/AAS???
if not, why even bother? its not worth the trouble IMO
05-29-2009, 11:37 AM
I believe he was thinking to lie about the PH/AAS use and claim he only used a T-booster to get the Dr. to prescribe a SERM? Anyways this isn't the method most people use, and the doctor would be VERY unlikely to comply and give you a SERM.
05-29-2009, 11:57 AM
good point Steve.... in that case he should be able to find it on his own, we're not allowed to discuss/post sources, use google to find some, google is your friend
05-29-2009, 08:01 PM
yea but everything i google asks for perscriptions..... the reason i want it is because in the past i have taken prohormones and did a lil pct (before i was edumacated) ....my problem: ive always had knots under my nips for as long as i can remember and was told they should go away when i hit puberty they didnt...i dont have bitch tits or anything but i still have knots and they are painful if they get hit so what should i do
05-29-2009, 11:41 PM
keep searching bro, many have found sources on the web, google is a good starting place but since we can't discuss this any further.... keep searching, good luck!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
- By jrj in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
- By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 11-28-2007, 06:18 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 91Last Post: 08-17-2006, 02:54 PM
- By Nullifidian in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 05-06-2006, 01:47 AM