doctor ?

1. doctor ?

hey to get the serm or clomid from my doctor do i just go in and ask for it by telling them i just got off a testosterone booster?

2. Quote Originally Posted by cassimus View Post
    hey to get the serm or clomid from my doctor do i just go in and ask for it by telling them i just got off a testosterone booster?
    i don't think most here go to the Doc for their SERM's. i know i don't. BTW clomid is a SERM along with Torm, Nolva
    •   

3. Testosterone Booster? Which one?

I don't think it's a good idea to ask your doctor for something to help restore your hormonal balance, especially if you just ran a PH/DS/AAS. If your doctor decides to contact the insurance company, you may be in for a rough ride.

I would not recommend that you do this.

4. A testosterone booster should/does not require a SERM did you take any PH/DS/AAS???

if not, why even bother? its not worth the trouble IMO

5. I believe he was thinking to lie about the PH/AAS use and claim he only used a T-booster to get the Dr. to prescribe a SERM? Anyways this isn't the method most people use, and the doctor would be VERY unlikely to comply and give you a SERM.
    •   

6. good point Steve.... in that case he should be able to find it on his own, we're not allowed to discuss/post sources, use google to find some, google is your friend

7. yea but everything i google asks for perscriptions..... the reason i want it is because in the past i have taken prohormones and did a lil pct (before i was edumacated) ....my problem: ive always had knots under my nips for as long as i can remember and was told they should go away when i hit puberty they didnt...i dont have bitch tits or anything but i still have knots and they are painful if they get hit so what should i do

8. keep searching bro, many have found sources on the web, google is a good starting place but since we can't discuss this any further.... keep searching, good luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. doctor doctor give me the news!!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:50 PM
  2. PA Doctor
    By jrj in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Find a Doctor or Rate a doctor
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine