PCT help get libido back and balls

ironman098

Awards
i ran m drol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20 and have been taken formadrol extreme for pct for two weeks 4/3 and still have mad libido and ball shrinkage how can i get it back. Thanks.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM asap.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
problem is u didnt use a SERM. do more research. and get a SERM ASAP before you run into more trouble. :chairshot:

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
yea m-drol requires a SERM. Becasue its so strong you need more then an over the counter pct, to block estrogen receptors. If you dont get nolvadex or clomid you wil most likley loose your gains, and face serious balls shutdown and/or gyno.
i did the same exact mdrol cycle, (10/20/20) and used nolva for 20/20/20/20. on the 3rd week of nolva i added in reversitol for the testosterone boosting effects (that get your balls going again), and another, yet weaker, form of estrogen blocking.
I would recomend continuing the formadrol and start taking nolvadex asap. you can get it by searching research chemicals on google. get a cheap mL dropper to mesure it out, and run the cycle for 20mg per day for 4 weeks. after your formadrol runs out, try to pick up some natty test boosters like ZMA, tribulus or just buy one of the pre made blends.

wood23

wood23

Awards
yea m-drol requires a SERM. Becasue its so strong you need more then an over the counter pct, to block estrogen receptors. If you dont get nolvadex or clomid you wil most likley loose your gains, and face serious balls shutdown and/or gyno.
i did the same exact mdrol cycle, (10/20/20) and used nolva for 20/20/20/20. on the 3rd week of nolva i added in reversitol for the testosterone boosting effects (that get your balls going again), and another, yet weaker, form of estrogen blocking.
I would recomend continuing the formadrol and start taking nolvadex asap. you can get it by searching research chemicals on google. get a cheap mL dropper to mesure it out, and run the cycle for 20mg per day for 4 weeks. after your formadrol runs out, try to pick up some natty test boosters like ZMA, tribulus or just buy one of the pre made blends.
Yes he might need a serm but not ALWAYS. I just finished 4 weeks m-drol at 20 for 3weeks and 4th at 30mg and use I3C for 3 weeks and from 2 1/2 a custom capsule combo with cort blocker and test boosters. Balls blew up and more horny than start of cycle. Maintained strength and lost 2 pounds, waist measurement stayed the same. But everyone is different.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes he might need a serm but not ALWAYS. I just finished 4 weeks m-drol at 20 for 3weeks and 4th at 30mg and use I3C for 3 weeks and from 2 1/2 a custom capsule combo with cort blocker and test boosters. Balls blew up and more horny than start of cycle. Maintained strength and lost 2 pounds, waist measurement stayed the same. But everyone is different.
You took a chance and got very very lucky. M-drol to be run as safe as possible needs a SERM.