had to cut cycle short, what do to for pct

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i was running suprdrol 10/ only made it halfway through 20. i did not get a back pumps or strength/weight increase during that time. i got sick and came across an injury that requires me to take some time off from the gym, so i end my cycle about 25-30% through. what should i do for pct?

orginally i was gonna do formestane, PCT assist, tamoxifen citrate. i also have p5p, vitex, activate xtreme and lean xtreme on hand (extra).

i was thinking to run 20mg tamoxifen for 2-maybe 3 weeks, and run my bottle of PCT assist (CEL).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
nolva 10 or 20 for the length of your cycle or even a couple of days before the full length. PCT assist, same length, just use half the recommended dose. the cycle was so short that you might be able to get away with doing nothing, how long was it 1 or 2 and a half weeks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
nolva 10 one week.......pct assist one week, half dose.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I would just do what you would have done if you followed through with the cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I would just do what you would have done if you followed through with the cycle.
no, no way. are you suggesting running a SERM at full length and dose? his cycle was a week and a half, you could do that but it would be a waste of a SERM

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Skimmed over the length of cycle. A week and a half? Probably could do nothing and be fine. Run something over the counter.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Skimmed over the length of cycle. A week and a half? Probably could do nothing and be fine. Run something over the counter.
i do that too sometimes......when i'm a bit :684: