"TRS Stack From Primordial Performance"

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Has any body ever done this stack alone in PCT after a cycle by its self with out a SERM? I have heard good reviews on this product. Im interested in running this stack for my PCT after getting of a Cyclo Bolan Cycle. Cyclo bolan is a S-drol/H-drol stack. Its dosed at SD 30mg daily and H-drol is dosed at 25mg daily. Is TRS stack good enough for me in my situation. Im 22, 180, my first cycle.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Has any body ever done this stack alone in PCT after a cycle by its self with out a SERM? I have heard good reviews on this product. Im interested in running this stack for my PCT after getting of a Cyclo Bolan Cycle. Cyclo bolan is a S-drol/H-drol stack. Its dosed at SD 30mg daily and H-drol is dosed at 25mg daily. Is TRS stack good enough for me in my situation. Im 22, 180, my first cycle.
I don't know if anyone's ever used this alone for a cycle like that. How long are you gonig to be on cycle?

I used TRS with a low dose of Nolva about 6-9 months ago and it was the best PCT I had (much better than nolva alone). so I can vouch for the product being good. However, I would DEFINITELY at least have a SERM on hand. It is easy enough to get so pick some up, whether you use it or not (although I would use it at least as a low dose IMO, like 20/20/10/10 at least).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol at 30mg/day.....how long have you done that? That's quite a combo for your first cycle to be honest. Without question the TRS is a great addition to your PCT arsenal, but you may want to have a SERM on-hand here as well.

It would probably be beneficial to run a low dose SERM (Tamox/Torem/Ralox) in addition to the TRS for at least the first 2-3 weeks given the cycle. Just before you drop the SERM, you can add a low dose AI in there as well. Now i'm not saying that the SERM is an absolute here either, but i'm err'ing on the side of caution. Given the issues people have evinced with superdrol in the past, PCT regimens may have been to blame. I think the rebound type of issues guys were reporting had many factors playing into it. Some interesting theories have been stated.

I know that i had a convo with Seth Roberts about superdrol as of late to get his input. He believes that SHBG is being severely suppressed with superdrol and not being able to upregulate in time before the end of PCT. This would lead quite a bit of unbound and biologically active estrogen which will potentiate issues. I agree with this, and i also believe that guys were suppressing estrogen so severely from the very beginning (without an AI taper protocol) that it caused a very lethal upregulation/rebound effect when they were stopped. This coupled with the SHBG issues, or even potentiating cofactors (progesterone and prolactin) would lead to problems for certain. Without blood work though, there really is no way to say for certain.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Thanx. so you recomend I run Nolva The day after I finish my 4 week cycle?Along with TRS?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Any good reputable reffrences on where to get some?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No source posting, bud.

I think that a low dose SERM with the TRS is playing it on the safe side here.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
30mgs of super is a lot, especially with the tren on top. Have a serm around. And probably some p-5-p for any progestin like effects from the tren. I always suggest I3C during any PCT, if not the whole cycle, the stuff is totally underrated, and cheap.

Trauma, so what should we be doing about the SHBG issue besides tapering the AI with a smoother taper?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30mgs of super is a lot, especially with the tren on top. Have a serm around. And probably some p-5-p for any progestin like effects from the tren. I always suggest I3C during any PCT, if not the whole cycle, the stuff is totally underrated, and cheap.

Trauma, so what should we be doing about the SHBG issue besides tapering the AI with a smoother taper?
Give this a look over:

http://diagnostics.siemens.com/siemens/en_GLOBAL/gg_diag_FBAs/files/news_views/spring00/techreports/zb170-b.pdf

It's a pretty fragile situation in terms of regulation; not to mention this evinced protocol wouldn't be warranted with every PCT either. I like a protocol that has a SERM running in the very beginning while test and estrogen begin to slowly upregulate/normalize. SHBG sythesis can take quite a long time to recover once it's been significantly inhibited. Further suppressing estrogen in an attempt to increase testosterone (through AI use) isn't going to help the cause at this particular point.

Now - allowing estrogen to rise a bit with testosterone should help to upregulate SHBG production. This is why i suggest holding off on adding in an AI until week 3 at some point right before you drop/titrate the SERM. By that point, you've allowed time for test/estrogen to elevate while in theory provided an environment to increase your SHBG as well. Adding the AI into the mix is to help control the estrogen to a degree; but again, not to obliterate it. I would slowly taper up, and then back down with the AI.

There are so many factors that can influence hormonal balance though. Pre-existing disease processes (hypo/hyper thyroidism/obesity/diabetes) would further complicate the issue. Adequate thyroid function is paramount in the normal function of MANY body and hormonal systems. If anything, guys should have their thyroid levels (TSH, T3, T4) checked as well.

Some may agree with the theory, some may disagree with it, but the possibilities are almost endless without blood work to back and substantiate a superior PCT modality or theory.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Google is your friend. Remember, Nolvadex (aka Tamoxifen) is a legal RESEARCH CHEMICAL, although it is not marketable for human consumption.