NEED ADVICE!

AvionicsSSgt

Awards
ok here is the situation. i had gyno surgery a year ago due to superdrol. they removed all hard tissue from the left nip, and left some tissue on the right, but cut out the middle of the hard tissue/gland. now that i am taking bold/tren, i get really paranoid that the right side is getting bigger, because i know it can grow back from any leftover tissue. my question is this......wouldnt i be really sore for awhile then the hard tissue would take time to develop? to me the lump feels bigger, but i just might be more self-conscious now that im taking prohormones again. i only have 2 days of the tren/bold left (4 weeks total), then i planned on doing 3 or 4 more weeks on just bold, then a PCT. i have some nolva on hand, as well as some inhibit-e. i was waiting for PCT for both of these, but i can take them whenever. i heard taking nolva with tren is not good. anyway, i need advice whether i should just stick it out 4 more weeks and go with a good PCT, or stop now, or start taking something now. thanks!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
so your on tren, for up to another 4 weeks by which time you will be mostly shutdown and all you have on hand is atd and a serm you know should not be used with this compound?