Letrozole cycle

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
I baught some Ancillaries on sale like Torem. and decided to buy some Letro because I thought I might have a little Gyno maybe Progestin related like puffy or soft nipples. And thought it is a really good support while on harsh Ph's like M-drol. Anyways I baught two and wanted to do a little cycle.

This is what I gathered so far.

Letrozole
Week 1:
day 1-3 @ .25mg
day 4-7 @ .5mg

Week 2:
day 8-11 @ 1mg
day 12-14 @ 1.5mg

week 3:
day 15-17 @ 2mg
day 18-21 @ 2.5mg

Week 4:
22-28 @ 2.5 mg

Week 5:
day 29-32 @ 2mg
day 33-35 @ 1.5mg

Week 6:
day 36-39 @ 1mg
day 40-42 @ .5mg

Week 7:
20mg Nolva

week 8:
10mg Nolva

Questions:

If I odered from a place where the droplet is not marked, but on the label it lists 2.5mg/ml. Then that means that one squeeze of the droplet yeilds 1 ml =2.5mg?

At what part of the day do I take Letro?

Can I take other Supplements like Cla, DCP or Leviathan while on it?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say goodbye to your "lil' buddy" for a while. He'll be on a leave of absence for 6 weeks or so... especially if you dose as high as 2.5mg. I say this from experience. Also, myself and others have reported feeling absolutely miserable on letro. Having around 97% of your estrogen eliminated feels pretty crappy. Definitely took care of my gyno though. (And yes, we're talking hard, painful, sensitive lumps.)

As far as your measurement goes, yes... 1ml should equal 2.5mg. I'm not sure it makes a difference what time of day you take it, although I dosed at night in an unsuccessful attempt to avoid feeling as rotten during the day.

Honestly, for "puffy and soft," I would only dose as high as 1mg at the peak of the cycle... if I took it at all. Letro's some strong stuff. Just my $0.02.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I am pretty sure I know where you got your chems and I strongly urge you to go to a local pharmacy and get an oral syringe w/ measurement notches just to be absolutely certain you are dosing correctly. They should hook you up for free. You don't wanna "guesstimate" w/ Letro. Otherwise, your dosing scheme looks solid, tapering looks good as well. Although I would stay at each dosage for a full week, but that's just me.

Hope this helps also:

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Yup Yup! I got that same bottle in the picture, and its funny cause I saw this awhile ago and was looking forr it. Thanks!!! The Oral Syringe you have in the picture looks perfect, send it to me lol! But where did you get it? I stay at each dose for a week, but I am thinking not going any higher then 1.25mg, sounds good.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
That dropper came in a bottle from another chem supplier. It's great so I kept it and use it every time. But like I said, check out your local pharmacy. They will have measurements on their droppers/oral syringes.

Good idea not going too high on the Letro. 2.5 is a typical panic dose and probably the highest I would ever dose Letro. Like rubberring said, it will kill your libido. Shoot, Nolva kills my libido!

swpdx

Awards
I just got some Letro and it came with the dropper. I'm assuming it's oral administration?

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
so he used letro for puffiness, will that work for somone whos had it around a year?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
so he used letro for puffiness, will that work for somone whos had it around a year?
That really depends on the person. That's kind of a long time and it may have established itself. Also, many people associate puffiness with progesterone gyno but I have found that is not always the case. Are there hard lumps underneath the nipple? It's worth a try, although Letro can have some significant side effects.

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
That really depends on the person. That's kind of a long time and it may have established itself. Also, many people associate puffiness with progesterone gyno but I have found that is not always the case. Are there hard lumps underneath the nipple? It's worth a try, although Letro can have some significant side effects.
thanks for the reply, there are no hard lumps I had gyno surgery the right side came out nearly perfect the left barely notice a difference other than the pain is gone.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
thanks for the reply, there are no hard lumps I had gyno surgery the right side came out nearly perfect the left barely notice a difference other than the pain is gone.
Yeah I had the surgery also. It helped a lot but there is still some puffiness. And they are not perfectly symmetrical either. But that's only because we know exactly what are bodies look like. The surgeon only sees them for a few minutes. Your left may still be like that because he left too much tissue in there or didn't do enough lipo. I, personally, wish my doc woulda done more lipo in the area. But I'm just picky and greedy.

If you have puffiness and you think it may be progesterone related, try a prolactin antagonist like caber or pramipexole. Otherwise, Letro might be what you need. Neither may even help but I think they're worth a try.

mando2112

mando2112

Awards
Yeah I had the surgery also. It helped a lot but there is still some puffiness. And they are not perfectly symmetrical either. But that's only because we know exactly what are bodies look like. The surgeon only sees them for a few minutes. Your left may still be like that because he left too much tissue in there or didn't do enough lipo. I, personally, wish my doc woulda done more lipo in the area. But I'm just picky and greedy.

If you have puffiness and you think it may be progesterone related, try a prolactin antagonist like caber or pramipexole. Otherwise, Letro might be what you need. Neither may even help but I think they're worth a try.
sorry to hear that man, thanks will give em a shot and see what happens. should I alter dosages because i've had it a while or should I just read up on some threads and take the normal doses?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
sorry to hear that man, thanks will give em a shot and see what happens. should I alter dosages because i've had it a while or should I just up on it and take the normal doses?
If your gonna run Letro, dose it just the like original post.

Gymboree

Awards
what if your letrozole come in 1.25mg capsules. how would you go about taking it then?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
what if your letrozole come in 1.25mg capsules. how would you go about taking it then?
You really don't have much flexibility then. Just take one cap per day for a few days to a week, then bump it up to 2.5mg per day and stay there until your gyno subsides then taper down the same way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 15