PCT Using HcG

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
It seems things have changed over the years. Mega dosing HcG at the end of a cycle used to be protocol, but some current research has left me a bit confused. Most of the sources I have reviewed suggest using HcG in low doses (300IU-500IU) in various allotments (every day to every 3-5 days) starting at week 3 of a cycle. The logic makes sense; better to prevent atrophy rather than try to recover, but my predicament is this: I'm in week 8 of a 10 week Test Cyp/ Dbol cycle & haven't used the HcG. I had planned on the old school method. I'd like some input as some sources suggest using AE &/or AI with the HcG. As a side note, I have a case of gyno that has been with me for years now. This cycle seems to have aggravated it some despite using Proviron the whole cycle. I suspect HcG in the past as being the culprit.

Cycle:
Test Cyp 500mg/week Week 1-10
Dbol 25mg/day Week 1-4 & Week 8-10
HcG Day after last injection 3000Iu,
5 Days later 3000Iu
5 Days later 1500Iu
5 Days later 1000Iu
Clomid 3 Weeks after last injection 200mg
Next 10 days 50mg
Nolvadex 3 Weeks after last injection 40mg
Next 20 days 40mg

Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems things have changed over the years. Mega dosing HcG at the end of a cycle used to be protocol, but some current research has left me a bit confused. Most of the sources I have reviewed suggest using HcG in low doses (300IU-500IU) in various allotments (every day to every 3-5 days) starting at week 3 of a cycle. The logic makes sense; better to prevent atrophy rather than try to recover, but my predicament is this: I'm in week 8 of a 10 week Test Cyp/ Dbol cycle & haven't used the HcG. I had planned on the old school method. I'd like some input as some sources suggest using AE &/or AI with the HcG. As a side note, I have a case of gyno that has been with me for years now. This cycle seems to have aggravated it some despite using Proviron the whole cycle. I suspect HcG in the past as being the culprit.

Cycle:
Test Cyp 500mg/week Week 1-10
Dbol 25mg/day Week 1-4 & Week 8-10
HcG Day after last injection 3000Iu,
5 Days later 3000Iu
5 Days later 1500Iu
5 Days later 1000Iu
Clomid 3 Weeks after last injection 200mg
Next 10 days 50mg
Nolvadex 3 Weeks after last injection 40mg
Next 20 days 40mg

Thanks
i like dave Palumbos protocol,

2000 iu e3d with 1mg arimidex eod for a total of 5 shots then start clomid 100mg 3 weeks

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just stopping by to report. My cycle went great. I started at 166 and got to 190. Very lean gains as well. Strength increase was as good as I ever recall on cycle. Now the recovery. I'm a little over two weeks post cycle and my weight is already down to 180. I anticipated loosing, but hoped to retain at least 10 lbs of the gain. My diet is still at 4000 + calories/day. Any thoughts on when I might see a stop to this weight loss?