PCT without increasing DHT?

ipotrofos

Awards
Hi,
I'm looking for a PCT that will not increase DHT/hair loss. Recently I saw online that users of either Novadex, 6-Oxo, and Arom-X have experienced (some) hair loss and they attribute it to the PCT product. Any ideas?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I'm looking for a PCT that will not increase DHT/hair loss. Recently I saw online that users of either Novadex, 6-Oxo, and Arom-X have experienced (some) hair loss and they attribute it to the PCT product. Any ideas?
i have never read that. if you believe that has something to do with it, then you might just want to go with a SERM for PCT. what are you running anyway?

ipotrofos

Awards
I'm using very mild ph : 4-AD and DecaVol (both AMS) for a cycle of 4 weeks.
Where can I buy SERM?

armbar81

Awards
I'm taking tren extreme right now and the person a max muscle said to use anabol ext, max anabol and max nitro for pct.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva + Formex + ~320mg Saw Palmetto Berries. Formex has mild DHT blocking properties, by the way ;)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks nattydisaster! Where online can I order these?
you can get everything but the Nolva from the store here at AM called NutraPlanet or other supplement stores on-line. but the SERM is a bit different, its a script only drug. however if i had a lab rat and was conducting experiments on him and needed a SERM, i would google research chemicals and i would be able to find one....for the rat anyway, research chems are NOT intended for human consumption.

ipotrofos

Awards
you can get everything but the Nolva from the store here at AM called NutraPlanet or other supplement stores on-line.
Is there an alternative to Nolva (for humans) that I can order online?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Is there an alternative to Nolva (for humans) that I can order online?
if you have the internet you can get nolva. if you have the internet you can order anything....legal or not

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
saw palmetto berry is known to block dht..its in cycle assist also.. formex is good also.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
cycle support and Formex sound like they would be an interesting combo for this

:hitit:

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a mdrol cycle and have been taking saw palmetto during the cycle and into the nolva (im still on pct). i have noticed no hair loss, and trust me i look for it