Epi bridged with Icon PCT help

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for some ideas. Been given the advice that I should do nolva and clomid along with pcs and natty test booster. Sound ok, or can I go OTC? If OTC is ok, what products should I put together to accomplish a good PCT?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could use Formex/pcs/Nolva. Killer stack
Agreed low dose Nplva with Formex and PCS would work fine. If you were to go totally with OTC PCT(I am not suggesting this just a option)PCS and Formex. Here is some info on OTC PCT.

www.otcpct.com

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...been to that site many times...it was suggested to me that I need both clomid and nolva for this, but you guys are saying just nolva...what dosage?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at torem (40/40/20/20) and PCS. Is an additional t-booster necessary in addition to these two? Throwing in Lean Xtreme in 2nd week.

Cycle looks like this:

Epi/Havoc 20/30/30/30/40/40
Icon 0/0/0/0/0/150/150/150

Young One

Awards
You could go OTC.
But man, did you open the Icon box already? If not, return it. I ran Icon at triple the dosage and still got nothing. It's actually pretty shitty in my opinion.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You could go OTC.
But man, did you open the Icon box already? If not, return it. I ran Icon at triple the dosage and still got nothing. It's actually pretty shitty in my opinion.
I don't care. I'm running a log, and if this product is no good then my log will reflect that. What didn't work for you, may or may not work for me as different compounds effect everyone differently.

Now we aren't asking if we COULD go OTC. We want to know what is optimal PCT for this cycle. SERM or NOT?

Young One

Awards
I don't care. I'm running a log, and if this product is no good then my log will reflect that. What didn't work for you, may or may not work for me as different compounds effect everyone differently.

Now we aren't asking if we COULD go OTC. We want to know what is optimal PCT for this cycle. SERM or NOT?
True and true.
You really could get away with PCS, LX and some test booster.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
True and true.
You really could get away with PCS, LX and some test booster.
Good to know, and thanks for your input. However I'm not looking to "get away with something". I want to do what's safe, and what's going to contribute most to me keeping gains. Definitely going to pick up some Torem and a test booster.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Dark, DTHC for me for natty test booster during pct...seen nothing but good things about it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking at torem (40/40/20/20) and PCS. Is an additional t-booster necessary in addition to these two? Throwing in Lean Xtreme in 2nd week.

Cycle looks like this:

Epi/Havoc 20/30/30/30/40/40
Icon 0/0/0/0/0/150/150/150

No additional test booster should be needed as the PCS will help with natty test.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
DTHC=Diesel Test Hard Core...Why not add the natty testbooster? Having PCS and a natty test booster is overkill?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Since DarkHalf and I are planning the same dosing (starting the Icon in the last week of the Havoc or Epi dosing), when should we start taking the pcs? See Dark's post above of how the dosing per week is going to be for reference.