proposed pct for epi/prodien cycle... overkill???

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i will begin pct from what will most likely be a 4 week run of methylepitiostanol and prodienolone, although there is the chance i decide to extend to 5 or 6 weeks. most likely will just keep it to 4. dosing for epi was 30/30/40/40, and for prodien was 80/80/120/120. note that i have not noticed any sides throughout this cycle, with the exception of mild lethargy, which i seem to suffer from always aregardless of anabolics, constant hunger, and the occasional headache from sometimes not eating enough or often enough. blood pressure rose the first few days, and subsided very quickly. libido remained fine throughout, possibly due to the inclusion of horny goat weed and 100mg/day dhea in my support regimen. below is my proposed pct.

week 1 clomid 100mg / sutsain alpha / 2000mg trib / ghrp-6 2100mcg (weekly) / 1-carboxy
week 2 clomid 100mg / sustain alpha / 2000mg trib / formex 25mg / ghrp-6 2100mcg (weekly) / 1-carboxy
week 3 clomid 50mg / sustain alpha / 2000 mg trib / formex 50mg /ghrp-6 2100mcg (weekly) / 1-carboxy
week 4 clomid 50mg / sustain alpha / 2000mg trib / formex 75mg / ghrp-6 2100mcg (weekly) / 1-carboxy
week 5 2000mg trib / formex 100mg / ghrp-6 2100mcg (weekly) / 1-carboxy
week 6 2000mg trib / ghrp-6 2100mcg (weekly) / 1-carboxy

this will also be my first go with peptides. i dont really want anything to do with igf-1 just yet, was very interested in fragment 176-191 and may include it later on, especially if i get more peptides. ghrp-6 seems like a decent starting point, next will be in combination with DACcjc1295, and yes DAC, not the modified GRF1-29 that's sold to you as long acting DAC for more. hexeralin seems just as promising as 6 but is more expensive as well as ghrp 2.

do you think this pct is overkill based on how i am feeling now or just stick to it better safe than sorry like i usually handle things. i'm excited about the peptides because i will be putting on some considerable weight as a result, and during pct i am curious how that will turn out in the end. increased prolactin and bloat from the ghrp i hope will be counteracted by the other elements of my pct. also pumped for raging boners with formex. looks like promising stuff.

UKStrength

It seems ok to me mate, I don't like SERMs and AI's together in my PCT personally but it's individual choice.

I wouldn't say it's overkill at all, you've covered all your bases certainly!

Keep us updated on the ghrp-6, peptides have always intrigued me...