PCT, Gyno Question

articblue80

Awards
Hey everyone first time posting, most of the time Im able to search and find what I need but I just ran a Havoc/Xmass cycle and just finishing up Pct. I have noticed a slight puffiness in my nipples. It seems to come and go depending on temperature and possibly other variables, however Ive never had this slight puffiness before. Is this an early sign of gyno and if so would letro be able to help this or could this just be a slight gain in fat? Ill try to get a picture up tomorrow to see if i could get more of an insight.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
More info, like what was your PCT, would help. If you were using an OTC AI for PCT you might want to get hold of some real meds, SERMs and/or AIs.

UKStrength

Hey everyone first time posting, most of the time Im able to search and find what I need but I just ran a Havoc/Xmass cycle and just finishing up Pct. I have noticed a slight puffiness in my nipples. It seems to come and go depending on temperature and possibly other variables, however Ive never had this slight puffiness before. Is this an early sign of gyno and if so would letro be able to help this or could this just be a slight gain in fat? Ill try to get a picture up tomorrow to see if i could get more of an insight.
It could be either of the things you've mentioned. If you give us a bit more information regarding your PCT we can probably help you out mate :)