PCT

123USMC

Awards
I started a cycle of 5-deca-zol (product of legal limit labs) about 2 weeks ago and I need some help finding a Good PCT and a link of where to get it would be helpful also...

thanks,

dajaged1

Awards
Im new here... Just reading about Cyclo Bolan. What is a PCT?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
started a cycle of 5-deca-zol (product of legal limit labs) about 2 weeks ago and I need some help finding a Good PCT and a link of where to get it would be helpful also...

thanks,
Not a fan of 5-deca-zol. There's better stuff out there for the $. Since you already started tho - I always go with nolva (40/30/20/10), clomid (150/100/50/25), and testosterone recover stack. Pretty much universally applicable and I rather be over prepared than under.
Im new here... Just reading about Cyclo Bolan. What is a PCT?
PCT=post cycle therapy. If you take an anabolic, prohormone (PH) or designer steroid (DS) your body shuts down its Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-axis (HPTA). In other words, your body's natural test production. PCT reboots your system and prevents side effects from low test / high estrogen.

123USMC

Awards
Not a fan of 5-deca-zol. There's better stuff out there for the $. Since you already started tho - I always go with nolva (40/30/20/10), clomid (150/100/50/25), and testosterone recover stack. Pretty much universally applicable and I rather be over prepared than under.
PCT=post cycle therapy. If you take an anabolic, prohormone (PH) or designer steroid (DS) your body shuts down its Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-axis (HPTA). In other words, your body's natural test production. PCT reboots your system and prevents side effects from low test / high estrogen.

Yes I would have to agree I'm not to impressed with my results so far on 5-deca zol.Do you got a link to where I can get Nolva or Clomid?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Yes I would have to agree I'm not to impressed with my results so far on 5-deca zol.Do you got a link to where I can get Nolva or Clomid?
can't ask that here, you'll get in trouble.