masturbation, yes or no while on PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

masturbation, yes or no while on PCT?

  1. New Member
    Babo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    masturbation, yes or no while on PCT?


    masturbation, yes or no while on PCT?

  2. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Masterbation stimulates testosterone production , so if you can get it up after using aas or ds , just get it in your hand and do it.

    why you would want to bring this question to the attention of the forum baffles me
  3. New Member
    evd22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    yea from my knowledge i think not being physically able to masturbate during any cycle or pct is a bad sign to begin with.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    Why would you share something intimate like this? I dont think its healthy to do, as you can become withdrawn, and the constant increase in dopamine can cause psycological defects.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  5. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Why would you share something intimate like this? I dont think its healthy to do, as you can become withdrawn, and the constant increase in dopamine can cause psycological defects.
    Is this a joke or you serious?

    Go for it bro. I mean, don't tell me about it anymore but there's nothing wrong with it and in general it might even be good for test stimulation.
  6. New Member
    samadhismiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    personally, much less than while on or recovered, but thats mainly because I don't want to deal with the elevated prolactin.
  7. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    pornhub.com is all one needs.....
  8. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Is this a joke or you serious?

    Go for it bro. I mean, don't tell me about it anymore but there's nothing wrong with it and in general it might even be good for test stimulation.
    Reps for that

    Also I dont see anything wrong with it, the fact you can get it up is a great thing so go use it. Wrap it up tho if using with a partner.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  9. New Member
    CoachG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Yeah, just make sure you alternate hands so one forearm doesn't get overtrained
  10. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I would invest in the wankmaster2000 if you're having issues
  11. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Babo View Post
    masturbation, yes or no while on PCT?
    Two words... Hell YES
  12. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    I was serious, but then im married so i have no worries.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  13. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Sounds like a job for the fleshlight
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  14. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Reps for that

    Also I dont see anything wrong with it, the fact you can get it up is a great thing so go use it. Wrap it up tho if using with a partner.
    Thanks for the reps bro.
  15. New Member
    mikeyb123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    223

    Reputation

    Its only good for you on PCT if you stimulate your prostate with your finger as well.
  16. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb123 View Post
    Its only good for you on PCT if you stimulate your prostate with your finger as well.
    now that's just plain ghey
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wear a latex glove...you never know where you've been.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I was serious, but then im married so i have no worries.
    I'm getting married in 2 weeks so I don't need to do the load by hand anymore either but I mean, masturbation causing problems because of dopamine release? That's a little over cautious don't you think? Its not like he's popping ecstacy to get a hard-on. I don't htink the occasional manual release is going to cause long-term damage.
  19. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb123 View Post
    Its only good for you on PCT if you stimulate your prostate with your finger as well.
    Now that's a little too much information. Maybe move this over the sex_forums.com
  20. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    I'm getting married in 2 weeks so I don't need to do the load by hand anymore either but I mean, masturbation causing problems because of dopamine release? That's a little over cautious don't you think? Its not like he's popping ecstacy to get a hard-on. I don't htink the occasional manual release is going to cause long-term damage.
    You're getting married? And you think your wanking days are over? I hate to be the bearer of bad news bro, but . . . . .
  21. Mars1107
    Guest
    Mars1107's Avatar

    I think there is some merit in masturbating too much. Too much of anything is not good. Masturbate EOD, as on a need to know basis. In this way you can maximize the benefits and lower the costs.

    On the flipside, get a woman if you can afford it.
  22. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You're getting married? And you think your wanking days are over? I hate to be the bearer of bad news bro, but . . . . .
    O man - I wish you were joking. My girl and I have been together for 5 and change years now and I'm all too familiar with the "I have a headache" response or "I don't have the energy". I try to tell her, first of all, the female orgasm causes so much dopamine release, a pain killer, that your headache will be wiped out and, second of all, zinc and fluoride are proven to prevent tooth decay and both are found in semen. So either way, you win! I'm here for your health baby.
  23. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    I think there is some merit in masturbating too much. Too much of anything is not good. Masturbate EOD, as on a need to know basis. In this way you can maximize the benefits and lower the costs.

    On the flipside, get a woman if you can afford it.
    try putting lipstick on your fist - great novalty value and a darn site more cheaper
  24. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    O man - I wish you were joking. My girl and I have been together for 5 and change years now and I'm all too familiar with the "I have a headache" response or "I don't have the energy". I try to tell her, first of all, the female orgasm causes so much dopamine release, a pain killer, that your headache will be wiped out and, second of all, zinc and fluoride are proven to prevent tooth decay and both are found in semen. So either way, you win! I'm here for your health baby.
    I've been down this path on another thread. . . Try chasing her around the house with it, or putting on a puppet show - heard of puppetry of the penis? Google it bro
  25. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You're getting married? And you think your wanking days are over? I hate to be the bearer of bad news bro, but . . . . .
    On a totally unrelated note, this Monday coming starts the two week countdown to the ball-and-chain. Thursday morning 6 a.m. EST I fly to Vegas for my four day bachelor party. So much for my pre-summer cutting diet. What is wicked sweet is my fiance has given my best man cash for a few lap dances. She is so cool.....
  26. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I've been down this path on another thread. . . Try chasing her around the house with it, or putting on a puppet show - heard of puppetry of the penis? Google it bro
    I joke like I have to chase it but.... dude, I got it so good, you don't even know.

    My fiance is in this black lingerie get up, handcuffs me to the head board like 6 months ago. She has porcelain skin, mousy brown hair, deep green eyes, 35-23-34, 5'5" and firm. She says, ready for the surprise? So I'm like hell yeah! The maid-of-honor walks in the room in matching red lingerie, dark olive skin, dark black hair, gold eyes, 32-22-23, 5'5" athletic.

    It was more work than it seems on a porn but.... damn it was worth it.
  27. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    I joke like I have to chase it but.... dude, I got it so good, you don't even know.

    My fiance is in this black lingerie get up, handcuffs me to the head board like 6 months ago. She has porcelain skin, mousy brown hair, deep green eyes, 35-23-34, 5'5" and firm. She says, ready for the surprise? So I'm like hell yeah! The maid-of-honor walks in the room in matching red lingerie, dark olive skin, dark black hair, gold eyes, 32-22-23, 5'5" athletic.

    It was more work than it seems on a porn but.... damn it was worth it.
    yes, I've had that dream as well. It's from eating too much cheese before bedtime.
  28. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Damn the guy had a question. A man should be able to bring out an intimate question among his peers, jeeze.

    It is a valid question as well I believe, because it could be argued a lil bit in both ways. But I doubt there is a "wanking while in PCT" study to support it....
  29. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Damn the guy had a question. A man should be able to bring out an intimate question among his peers, jeeze.

    It is a valid question as well I believe, because it could be argued a lil bit in both ways. But I doubt there is a "wanking while in PCT" study to support it....
    Maybe we should conduct a study of our own.
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Damn the guy had a question. A man should be able to bring out an intimate question among his peers, jeeze.

    It is a valid question as well I believe, because it could be argued a lil bit in both ways. But I doubt there is a "wanking while in PCT" study to support it....
    Search TugMed.

    /too "abstract"?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Maybe we should conduct a study of our own.
    I have years of anectdotal evidence to present

    psssst. . . . can you keep a secret? Zero has never jerked off in his life!

  32. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Babo View Post
    masturbation, yes or no while on PCT?
    Hmm.

    Well sometimes it is unavoidable.
    You know, Ol lady aint around, yada yada.
    Due what you need too.

    Or face the hell that is blue balls.
    And that hurts!!

    Just trying to be honest.

    JP.
  33. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Maybe we should conduct a study of our own.
    Haha, Have you looked around this site. I doubt few of the members go more than 24 hours without either a girl or a wank.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Search TugMed.

    /too "abstract"?
    lol!
  34. New Member
    jp17815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Haha, Have you looked around this site. I doubt few of the members go more than 24 hours without either a girl or a wank.



    lol!
    LOL.

    Only in PCT.
    On cycle I went 2 weeks, But made up for it in PCT.

    Ever see the movie Handcock??
    I need my roof fixed. LOL



    JP.
  35. New Member
    MikeMagz1013's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    139

    Reputation

    If you got the libido to wanna do it, by all means do it. But chances are you're just not going to want to really...for a couple weeks thats how i get shut down. Then that 3rd week it starts to level out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. masturbation
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:23 AM
  2. Masturbation???
    By zachconley123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 01:54 AM
  3. Masturbation
    By Necroticism in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Masturbation
    By Eject in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in