Sanity Check (Epi / Tren PCT in full swing)

beejman

Awards
Hello All,

I just finished a four week run of 90mg Tren Xtreme, and 30mg epi (bumped to 40mg the last few days) MY run is Logged on the analbolics board.

I am on day four of PCT - feeling super shut down and now getting a bit of nipple sensitivity (nothing too bad, but noticeable)

I am in need of a PCT review just to make sure things are all looking good, please review and let me know what you'd suggest as far as tweaks.

Toremifene - 90 /60 / 30 / 30 (120 for the first 3 days in week 1)
AI Post Cycle Support - 0 / 4 / 4 / 3 / 2
IBE FORMEX - 1 / 1 / 1 / 1
Vitex - 800 mg per day throughout
Lean Xtreme (cortisol control) 0 / 0 / as directed weeks 3, 4, and 5

I think I have read every PCT thread online at some point, and have seen a ton of differing opinions on virtually every facet... here are my questions:

- SHould I Start the PCS asap, or wait for week 2 as originally planned?

- are my TOREM doses too high?

- 25 mg of formex per day, just as an additional AI, is this too much in combination with the estrogen suppression from the serm and the AI in the post cycle support?

- Is there any benefit to adding a natty test booster (like DTHC) in this protocol, and if so at what point?

- I have read many threads about tapering UP the AI (PCS or Formex) as you taper DOWN the serm, and I have seen many threads about TAPERING both DOWN (as you see I have decided to run with) - What are some opinions from the expert on this?

beejman

Awards
thanks so much for the feedback... I panicked a little this morning and took 2 PCS.... I will drop it until next week now. Any other feedback?

justinc

Awards
I just ran a Epi/Tren Cycle for 3 weeks. At the end of my cycle I was shut down hard. Im now on day 8 of PCT and things are pretty close to normal in the libido department. I will be tapering down both the Serm and AI. My PCT looks like this.

Clomid 50/50/25
Inhibit-e 2/2/1/1 eod
DTHC 3 tablets daily

I will add a cort blocker next week. Probably just some Vit. C. Hope this helps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks so much for the feedback... I panicked a little this morning and took 2 PCS.... I will drop it until next week now. Any other feedback?
That should work fine let us know how you make out.

beejman

Awards
Day 6 on Torem, things are improving... balls are still not back, but a little better and nipple sensitivity is gone. I am starting the AI PCS on Thursday, and hoping that helps with the balls.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 on Torem, things are improving... balls are still not back, but a little better and nipple sensitivity is gone. I am starting the AI PCS on Thursday, and hoping that helps with the balls.

Your boys should return to normal shortly. The PCS should help with your libido.

beejman

Awards
PCT day 8, boys are back baby!!!!!!!!! libido is about 60%, but I just started the PCS this morning. I am relieved.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I'm running epistane with anavar at the moment actually. Wonder if anyone has ever done that before...

beejman

Awards
update, today was day 14 of PCT, I feel pretty much all the way back. Energy in the gym has suffered a tad, and strength in some secondary movements has gone down, but I have been able to maintain all of the strength gains in compound movements when done first in the workout. I am currently 210 lbs, so I am holding onto 10 pounds of the BW gain.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
update, today was day 14 of PCT, I feel pretty much all the way back. Energy in the gym has suffered a tad, and strength in some secondary movements has gone down, but I have been able to maintain all of the strength gains in compound movements when done first in the workout. I am currently 210 lbs, so I am holding onto 10 pounds of the BW gain.
Sounds good bro.:)

kdpboa

Awards
Can you give us an update on how your PCT is going?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your pct looks good bro.I would still wait till the 2nd week to start the PCS. It is normal to feel the way you are as tren can shut you down hard it should get better soon.
I so wish the "can" was my case. Shutdown seems inevitable for those taking the full dosage of 90+mg/day.