Pct for TestE and Anavar cycle?

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Which would you recomend for a testE and Anavar cycle? Clomid or Nolva or both? How should they be dosed?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You dont have to worry about aromatization with the anavar. PCT would go like this: Nolva at 20/20/10/10
Clomid at 100/100/50/50

Some people cant take the sides from clomid so dose at bed time.

Edit:some people alleviate sides such as emotions at night, but this still means it can affect you during the day.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What time of day you dose a compound with a long half-life is irrelevant.

People are not answering you because it is has been answered thousands of times in thousands of ways. Use the search function.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The half life of clomid is 5-7 days.

Ive seen first hand (my brother) that the side effects werent as intense when taken at night.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Believe what you like. Anecdotal evidence aside, a compound with a half-life of 5-7 days will build to stable levels slowly and begin a slow reduction after cessation. Time of day is irrelevant. It would be tantamount to claiming injecting test prop in the evening will reduce aromatization.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know the half life business. we arent talking about stable levels.

Just threw it out there as a suggestion. Ive seen many people dose it at bedtime to alleviate some of the symptoms, eg emotions.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Meh, whatever.

Just take Torem and it is a mute point anyway. :)

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
i think 3 weeks of clomid along with 4 weeks of nolva should be more than enough, more than 3 weeks of clomid will effects your emotion though.