Need some advice on PCT asap

medicone

medicone

Awards
I just finished a run of test e and eq finished the eq at 9 weeks and the test e at 10wks. My original plan was to have prop started at the end of the eq to bridge into my cutting cycle. Here is my dilemma I am 5 days out from the 14 day mark for pct with test e. I have on hand Nolva and Arimidex. Both were going to be started with prop, but since I didnt get it in time and no signs of gyno or excessive water retention I held off on running them. My question is this; i am going to start the AI and serm anyway to protect myself at day 14 that goes without saying, but if I get the prop anytime soon will I be fkin myself to run it after the fact. I dont think I will but I want to see what you guys think. i am prepping for my first show and have clen and t3 as well to run along side the prop. I do not want to run the t3 without test since t3 will eat away anything that has energy to give, meaning my hard earned muscle I just gained. well hopefully I explained myself well enough. Last time I really screwed it up and pissed off a lot of people unintentionally by not explaining myself very well.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Come on please reply this is a legit question and needs answering. Im begging now. You got me begging. LOL

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you just finished the test eq cycle, want to take serm and ai for 14 days, then start a prop t3 cycle? did i read that right lol

medicone

medicone

Awards
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE NO OFFENSE BUT PLEASE READ THE POST AGAIN!. I AM BRIDGING THE PROP AND IT WAS NOT HERE WHEN I NEEDED TO BRIDGE IT WHEN THE EQ WAS DONE!!! GOT IT NOW! TEST E----10WKS--------EQ-----9WKS--------PROP-----START WEEK 9----------TAKE FOR 12 WEEKS---------NOLVA AND ARIMIDEX TAKEN WITH PROP-------PROP NOT HERE----------TEST E IS AT HALF LIFE 14 DAYS FROM LAST FREAKING PIN!!!!!!!!--------SHOULD I RUN THE PROP ANYWAY WHEN I GET IT OR JUST PCT AND FORGET IT---------WILL IT HURT ME IN THE WAY THAT THE TEST LEVEL ARE GOING BACK TO NORMAL AND I ESSENTIALLY WOULD BE JUMPING INTO A "NEW CYCLE" SINCE I WAS NOT ABLE TO BRIDGE. DOES EVERYBODY GET IT NOW....JEEZ AND NO I WAS NOT GOING TO RUN T3 WITH JUST PROP READ IT AGAIN IT CLEARLY STATE THAT IT IS GOING TO BE RUN WITH CLEN AND PROP. T3 DOES NOT DIFFERENTIATE AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL AS TO WHERE IT GETS ITS ENERGY SO ANYBODY WHO RUNS T3 WITHOUT TEST IMO IS AN IDIOT AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

medicone

medicone

Awards
AND SORRY JAMES1 YOUR THE BRUNT OF ME VENTING AFTER GETTING RIPPED ON ANOTHER WEBSITE FOR THE SAME QUESTION. THE GUY OVER THERE ASKED SOMETHING AND I ANSWERED AND HE DIDNT LIKE IT SO HE GOT PISSED AND BANNED ME. I GOT THE SYSTEM ADMIN/OWNER TO OVERRIDE IT, BUT IT REALLY PUT ME INTO A SHITY MOOD.