advice from a veteran needed

ste roid

Awards
ok...here goes....i was 19 years old and took test and dbol with no kind of pct and now years later im still having problems....problem 1...i think ive been shutdown ever since because i have no sex drive whatsoever and cant perform properly....problem 2....symptoms of gyno (puffy nips) i was young and uneducated in the field and am only recently beginning to understand whats happened and why....id never even heard of pct when i stupidly took those substances and now thanks to the internet and forums like these im finally pieceing together the jigsaw of whats going on and why....so...im shutdown almost completely and have gyno basically... ive never taken aas/ph since then and am just wondering if theres anything i can do so far down the line or am i f****d up for life? obviously gyno sucks but its not REALLY bad so i can live with it as it is...what i am bothered about though is recovering my sex drive... and balancing my hormones so i cant get back to some kind of equilibrium......anybody got any advice on what to do for the best? thanks in advance

loofer

Awards
you could try a natty test booster.

other then that idk what to really tell you... that sucks bad man.

hormone replacement therapy maybe?

ste roid

Awards
wouldnt a natural test booster aggravate the already existing gyno and possibly make my situation downstairs worse though?...i dont want to start taking other things now that are gonna make it worse possibly....hence why i asked for the advice of a veteran whos experienced in these sort of things....ive learnt that even trying to reverse what ive done could potentially make it worse....so im very precautious of what i put in my body now...ive learnt not to mess with my hormone system..the hard way!

ste roid

Awards
questions i need answers to

1 will some kind of pct protocol do anything positive for me so far down the line?
2 could an attempt to reverse this cause more damage(worsen gyno and kill sex drive more)?
3 what are the best ways to go about reversing it (serms ai test booster etc)

or should i go to an endocrinologist? lol

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
questions i need answers to

1 will some kind of pct protocol do anything positive for me so far down the line?
2 could an attempt to reverse this cause more damage(worsen gyno and kill sex drive more)?
3 what are the best ways to go about reversing it (serms ai test booster etc)

or should i go to an endocrinologist? lol
A natty booster should not hurt you any worse than you already are. You could try a serm to lower estrogen and kick test production up, but you seem very concerned with what you put into your body now. Have you gone to see your dr. or endo? Have you had blood work done to see what's really happening?

ste roid

Awards
no not been to docs with it...im thinking that any attempt to reverse it is gonna end in tears so im thinking now that maybe going to the docs is the only way to know for sure that im gonna do the best thing for myself....i was just wondering if anything could be done to self medicate this i know of all the products that could possibly help ie nolva hcg letro trt ive studied all kinds of stuff ...but cant get hold of any prescription meds...so i was looking at a more natural way to try and sort this out before going to the docs any ideas what 2 do?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
no not been to docs with it...im thinking that any attempt to reverse it is gonna end in tears so im thinking now that maybe going to the docs is the only way to know for sure that im gonna do the best thing for myself....i was just wondering if anything could be done to self medicate this i know of all the products that could possibly help ie nolva hcg letro trt ive studied all kinds of stuff ...but cant get hold of any prescription meds...so i was looking at a more natural way to try and sort this out before going to the docs any ideas what 2 do?
If you're insured, just go to the dr. Tell him your symptoms and ask for blood test. This will tell you 99.99% what is going on. Then the proper procedures will be taken to get you back on the right track. Trying to guess what is wrong and then trying to fix it on your own can be tedious.... especially when you're not willing to try a natty booster or much of anything else. Good luck!

ste roid

Awards
dont get me wrong im willing to try anything...just want to get as much info as possible on what are safe tried and tested legal things to do in this situation i was reading about things like i force reversitol which seems to be getting good reports but am scared of getting possible estrogen rebound from taking things like natural test boosters and anti estrogen supplements reversitol seems to be a good choice as it covers all aspects of recovery from restoring lh, fsh, hpta, to reducing estrogen etc or are otc supps just bulls**it and risking worsening the problem?

ste roid

Awards
anybody else got any advice for me here as to what otc products might help?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
So you were 15 or 16 when you took the drugs and are trying to figure this out now? How did you get the drugs?

ste roid

Awards
no i was 19 when i took the drugs im 27 now...just booked an appointment at the docs i need to know what to get my blood tested for anybody got any info on this?