Best PCT for Epi

  1. Best PCT for Epi


    Planning on using IBE Epsitane, whats the best pct for it otc, nolva or clomid


  2. Novla and clomid are not otc
    For epistane to be on the safe side since its a 5a reduced ph, which means plenty of estrogen secretion post cycle.
    Toremifene 90/60/40/30
    AI pcs(stoked) 4/ 4/ 4/ 4
    AE 3/3 / 3/ 3
    cort blocker optional
    doing my own thang!

  3. if you want OTC the best is 2nd gear and PCS!!!

    for RC i like clomid, works very well for me
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Novla and clomid are not otc
    For epistane to be on the safe side since its a 5a reduced ph, which means plenty of estrogen secretion post cycle.
    Toremifene 90/60/40/30
    AI pcs(stoked) 4/ 4/ 4/ 4
    AE 3/3 / 3/ 3
    cort blocker optional
    i know nolva and clomid aren't otc, i meant otc or nolva and clomid

  5. just get some clomid and PCS you should be fine!!!

  6. I think nolva/clomi would be overkill on a solo Epi cycle, but wouldnt hurt to have on hand.

    just get natty test booster, AI like SNS Inhibit E, cort blocker and ure g2g
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Formex should be solid.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  8. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    I'm considering going OTC for my upcoming e-stane cycle. Nolva is pretty harsh on the liver mate.

  9. OTC only use Post Cycle Support and Formex

    If using a SERM use low dose SERM with Post Cycle Support
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    OTC only use Post Cycle Support and Formex

    If using a SERM use low dose SERM with Post Cycle Support
    What would the dosage be and times of day for the PCS and Formex PCT after a standard Epistane cycle of 20/30/30/40

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wxman View Post
    What would the dosage be and times of day for the PCS and Formex PCT after a standard Epistane cycle of 20/30/30/40
    The Post Cycle Support just 2 caps in the morning then 2 more sometime in the afternoon as for the Formex take as they direct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Need some opinions here, as well... I'm 1.5 wks into a relatively light epi cycle, running it 20/30/30/30. I want to go otc with my pct for this, and my biggest concern is gyno. I already bought some Formadrol Extreme (got the bogo deal), but keep thinking I might should add some resveratrol or something else. The Formadrol has ellagic acid, but there aren't many reviews on this product. Would Formex compliment this product well? What about Stoked? I'll also be throwing in some DTH, although I only have a little less than half bottle left.

    Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

    BTW - how long does epi typically take to kick in? I've only noticed some slight strength increases so far, and I'm only up ~2 lbs. My diet is decent - protein shakes, some red meat, turkey, nuts (I'm now addicted to sunflower seeds), protein bars, some carbs like mashed potatoes (not much), green veggies, cheerios - that sums it up.

    Thanks guys!

  13. iforce reversitol and diesel test hardcore. would be the test otc ptc in my op. i know many people that have done a cycle stronger than yours and been great with those. you should feel epi in last 2 weeks

  14. why not up the dosage? run 30/30/40/40?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    iforce reversitol and diesel test hardcore. would be the test otc ptc in my op. i know many people that have done a cycle stronger than yours and been great with those. you should feel epi in last 2 weeks
    Thanks for the suggestion. I used Reversitol after my hdrol run, and I had no issues. I may still go with that, since I know it works. My only concern is that it has stronger AI's than Formadrol Ex, and I heard that could possibly increase chances of estrogen rebound after an epi cycle. Any thoughts on that?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    why not up the dosage? run 30/30/40/40?
    I'm considering running 40 that last week. But since I'm sticking with otc pct, I keep thinking that may be pushing it a bit. I'll see how I'm doing after wk 3, then decide.

  17. makes sense i have read that you dont want an ai after epi cycle. but then you would have to run a serm at a low dose to recover

    your best option imo is the TRS (total recovery stack) from Primordial Performance. and there offering a 30$ off coupon atm. BEST all natural ptc should have rec that first

  18. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    makes sense i have read that you dont want an ai after epi cycle. but then you would have to run a serm at a low dose to recover

    your best option imo is the TRS (total recovery stack) from Primordial Performance. and there offering a 30$ off coupon atm. BEST all natural ptc should have rec that first
    I second Qwerty33 on the TRS over at PP...I have used TRS with some added in On Cycle/2 caps during PM of Post Cycle by Anabolic Innovations during a post bulking cut and had great results on recovery, and maintaining strength gains and added libido increase. I will be using it this winter so spending summer looking for the price to drop!
    Last edited by redfury1977; 05-12-2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: clarification

  19. Toremifene 90/60/60/30/15/ And final week 15 Every other day worked for me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Need some opinions here, as well... I'm 1.5 wks into a relatively light epi cycle, running it 20/30/30/30. I want to go otc with my pct for this, and my biggest concern is gyno. I already bought some Formadrol Extreme (got the bogo deal), but keep thinking I might should add some resveratrol or something else. The Formadrol has ellagic acid, but there aren't many reviews on this product. Would Formex compliment this product well? What about Stoked? I'll also be throwing in some DTH, although I only have a little less than half bottle left.

    Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

    BTW - how long does epi typically take to kick in? I've only noticed some slight strength increases so far, and I'm only up ~2 lbs. My diet is decent - protein shakes, some red meat, turkey, nuts (I'm now addicted to sunflower seeds), protein bars, some carbs like mashed potatoes (not much), green veggies, cheerios - that sums it up.

    Thanks guys!
    Stoked would make a good addition to your pct. It is the same thing as Post Cycle Support which was designed for Epi pct. It will also meet your desire for resveratrol. Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. I've done some more reading, and I see a lot of recs for stacking Formex with PCS or Stoked. For epi, I'm still a bit confused as to why Formex (an AI) is being recommended, though. Does someone have an explanation for this? I was also looking at CEL's PCT Assist, which contains I3C, along with the Resveratrol, and has no AI. I kinda like that combo, as it seems more suited for epi. However, it looks like it might be slightly underdosed? Thanks for the input thus far - still weighing my options, so let's keep the discussion going!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    I've done some more reading, and I see a lot of recs for stacking Formex with PCS or Stoked. For epi, I'm still a bit confused as to why Formex (an AI) is being recommended, though. Does someone have an explanation for this? I was also looking at CEL's PCT Assist, which contains I3C, along with the Resveratrol, and has no AI. I kinda like that combo, as it seems more suited for epi. However, it looks like it might be slightly underdosed? Thanks for the input thus far - still weighing my options, so let's keep the discussion going!!
    Epi is a steriod and there can be estrogen rebound in pct so it would be a good idea to run it. Hope that helps.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. epi has ai properties tho so thats y you dont want to run an all out ai ptc
  

  
 

Log in
Log in