Best PCT for M-drol

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
right now I am using a 10/20/20/20 cycle of m-drol, alone with the following support supplements:

Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto
L-Taurine
Fish oil
ZMA

I am using these from day 1 of the cycle throughout the pct period. For my pct I have tamoxiflen citrate. I also want to get an additional test booster for after my nolva cycle. (one less potent to ease my body back to normal.)

Can anyone tell me what the best test boosters are for this situation, I am concerned with keeping my gains, preventing any form of gyno, and mainly getting my balls to work full force again. Also, any additional info on getting natural test levels up again, and making sure my **** works after would be greatly appreciated.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
anyone?

MarleyDog

Awards
I am new to this site as well; however, even I know you aren't going to get a response to this one. You may as well search for "bulking" and you would find just as many previous topics as you would if you searched for "m-drol PCT" or "superdrol pct".

Good luck being taken seriously after this post.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i like testosterone recovery stack

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Pembroke! limit the cycle to 3 weeks...gains slow around the 3rd week and that's usually when all the sides get pretty bad.

nolva for 4 weeks at 20mg
natty test booster like DTH...start it a few days before the end of your cycle.
Lean FX (or other cortisol modulator)
PCS starting week 3 would prob also be a good idea.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, don't forget to run your support supps through PCT.

and, in the future you need to know that it takes a few weeks for some of the support supps to become effective (ie: milk thistle, HB, SP)...you should start them before your cycle!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all, I think im going to take the cycle to about 3.5 weeks only bc it will allow me to finish my lifting cycle for that week. I have my nolva that im going to use in conjunction with pcs like someone said before.

and for the record I started the support supplements two weeks prior to my m-drol cycle and am probly going to just use them for another month or two until im completely off any pct supps.

on another note can anyone suggest a good leaning ph, Im planning on using one in about 4 months. so far im looking into h-drol but again this is just early research.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Pembroke! limit the cycle to 3 weeks...gains slow around the 3rd week and that's usually when all the sides get pretty bad.

nolva for 4 weeks at 20mg
natty test booster like DTH...start it a few days before the end of your cycle.
Lean FX (or other cortisol modulator)
PCS starting week 3 would prob also be a good idea.

Perfect.