LEGIT HERBAL supps for TEST Support?

javry

Awards
i'm about to start my pct for a four week havoc cycle and i wanted to know what herbs actually work for testosterone support and which ones don't, i've heard that tribulus doesn't do crap, i've heard of using I3C, DIM, saw palmetto, avena sativa, stinging nettle, pyguem, chaste tree berry(vitex berry), horny goat weed, longjack, fenugreek, Mucuna Pruriens, ANY USER REVIEWS??
WHICH HERBAL BRAND IS LEGIT HIGH QUALITY???

MY PCT
-i'm gonna try stinging nettle def., pretty darn cheap, levi r and lean extreme should help too.
-for pct i'm using clomid, leviathan reloaded, dcp, lean extreme; and a bit of formadrol extreme for about 2 weeks(don't want estro rebound gyno), using small doses of formadrol and i'm tapering off each one

javry

Awards
I Probly have enough already but still would like to know for future cycles

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Horny goat weed, tonkat ali, tribulus atlas...not the usual kind, not chaste berry, remember why its called chaste....monks used it to keep themselves chaste, and disinterested in sex. mucuna puriens too is awesome.

javry

Awards
Horny goat weed, tonkat ali, tribulus atlas...not the usual kind, not chaste berry, remember why its called chaste....monks used it to keep themselves chaste, and disinterested in sex. mucuna puriens too is awesome.
-thanks, i'll have to look into that one, it seems a lot of times the only ones that work well are the rarer extracts or strains, just speculation

try googling or using pubmed.com to find this interesting peer reviewed journal article(A MUST READ FOR EVERY GUY) lol
its a pdf but if you find the article scroll down to the section called the hormone link

Title:Holistic approaches to prostate cancer.
Authors:Yarnell E; Abascal K
Affiliation:president, Botanical Medicine Academy
Source:Alternative & Complementary Therapies (ALTERN COMPLEMENT THER), 2008 Aug; 14(4): 164-80 (114 ref)

javry

Awards
actually i could email the pdf journal article to you if your interested