The ONE pct, advice please.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
So my The ONE cycle is ending next week and i need some info. I have a bottle of mass fx and a bottle of hyperdrol x2, and was wondering if taking either of these with my pct "2nd Gear" would be beneficial to help me keep my gains. And if not either of those what product would help make sure i don't lose much.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
BUMP, please someone i really need some advice.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
did u think about this befor u decide to take tha one?

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I thought about it kind of, but im just wondering if it would be beneficial to take mass fx with 2nd gear to help keep my gains and libido up. I really dont know enough about this stuff to make the decision myself.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Drive,Igf-2, 2nd Gear. check over on the Appnut subforum, loads of info there about The ONE and PCT for it.

UKStrength

Drive,Igf-2, 2nd Gear. check over on the Appnut subforum, loads of info there about The ONE and PCT for it.
Take Chub's advice, he's already run that compound. Get yourself over to the AN forums ASAP and confirm what you'll need.

Just to re-iterate everyone else's thought, PLEASE get your PCT sorted prior to popping the first cap next time? ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Take Chub's advice, he's already run that compound. Get yourself over to the AN forums ASAP and confirm what you'll need.

Just to re-iterate everyone else's thought, PLEASE get your PCT sorted prior to popping the first cap next time? ;)

I've not run the ONE, it was Havoc i ran :) I've tried IGf-2 before and am running Drive and RPM at the moment! great stuff

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass FX will be fine with 2nd Gear, if you wanted to add any hyperdrol x2 i'd only use 1 cap a day.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
How much did you gain on your cycle? Was this your first PH?

pfafkl13

Awards
you're going to want to use Drive, IGF-2, and 2nd Gear as your PCT.