sustain alpha compared to other ptc products

  1. sustain alpha compared to other ptc products


    how good is sustain alpha for ptc. i am about to start a 1-T Tren 10 week cycle and was planning on using sustain during and post. It would be from the same company but are there any others that people would recommend?

    i force reversitol? formex? post cycle support?

    Also is toco-8 necessary bc im on a tight budget. aka economy.


  2. I would run a SERM for after a 10 week cycle of that. You can also use the Post Cycle Support and Formex if you want but run the SERM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. on their site they say recovery from the 10 wk is perfect with their TRS. you think its not sufficient?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    on their site they say recovery from the 10 wk is perfect with their TRS. you think its not sufficient?
    Just my opinion but I would run something like Clomid after a ten week cycle as you will be shut down hard.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    on their site they say recovery from the 10 wk is perfect with their TRS. you think its not sufficient?
    The 10 weeks is with the PCT so its only 6weeks on 1-TTren and 4 weeks PCT. so yes the TRS will be just fine for a 6 week cycle

  6. I can vouch for SA's recovery abilities. Stacked with Toco-8 and I was a human bunny rabbit 9 days into my last PCT.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. nice human bunny rabbit refers to recovered? sex drive up? i assume just trying to be specific haha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I can vouch for SA's recovery abilities. Stacked with Toco-8 and I was a human bunny rabbit 9 days into my last PCT.
    Nice! I already have two bottles Sustain Alpha and one each of Toco and Endo Amp on the way!!!

    (...and a bottle of Dermacrine for good measure )
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Nice! I already have two bottles Sustain Alpha and one each of Toco and Endo Amp on the way!!!

    (...and a bottle of Dermacrine for good measure )
    Now that's what i'm talkin' bout!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I can vouch for SA's recovery abilities. Stacked with Toco-8 and I was a human bunny rabbit 9 days into my last PCT.
    It really does kick is so fast. I don't know what i'd do without my SA during PCT.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. would the TRS work just as well as 1-t tren for a epi or h-drol ptc?

    my X HMS is on the way cant wait!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    The 10 weeks is with the PCT so its only 6weeks on 1-TTren and 4 weeks PCT. so yes the TRS will be just fine for a 6 week cycle
    Most certainly agreed.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. any pos or neg compared to iforce revertisol?

    i already love the TRS just curious

  14. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    any pos or neg compared to iforce revertisol?

    i already love the TRS just curious
    I'm not aware of any direct comparisons between the two, but i do think our Testosterone Recovery Stack certainly covers all the bases in terms of PCT recovery.

    You never know when a great deal may surface...

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. hopefully soon

  16. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    hopefully soon
    Sooner than you think.

    Primordial Performance unleashes $30 off our Testosterone Recovery Stack!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    nice human bunny rabbit refers to recovered? sex drive up? i assume just trying to be specific haha
    Both. Libido was slightly low at end of cycle and into PCT(which is a sign of suppression), then WHAM!!! Trust me, it's a good stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  18. Primordial Performance you guys are ill. thx much

    prlg2gr8ns what cycle were you running?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    Primordial Performance you guys are ill. thx much

    prlg2gr8ns what cycle were you running?
    Thanks for the support

  20. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    Primordial Performance you guys are ill. thx much

    prlg2gr8ns what cycle were you running?
    8wk furzadrol at 200mg/day
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:08 AM
  2. Sunami compared to other gh products
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Log in
Log in