H-Drol PCT - My first cycle

trw144

Awards
After much deliberation i have decided to do my first ph cycle and have decided on h-drol. I m going to do 5 weeks dosed at 50/50/50 with the final 2 weeks 50 or 75, depending upon how its going. I m going to run cycle support 2 weeks prior, and during the 5 weeks of taking h-drol.

However, i have a couple of questions on the pct. I have ordered some Nolva and will use this, is 20/20/20/20 the correct dosage?

Also, i was going to add a cortisol blocker such as lean fx or lean xtreme. When should i start taling this?

Finally, is there anything else I need to take during my pct?

thanks for the help in advance.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
After much deliberation i have decided to do my first ph cycle and have decided on h-drol. I m going to do 5 weeks dosed at 50/50/50 with the final 2 weeks 50 or 75, depending upon how its going. I m going to run cycle support 2 weeks prior, and during the 5 weeks of taking h-drol.

However, i have a couple of questions on the pct. I have ordered some Nolva and will use this, is 20/20/20/20 the correct dosage?

Also, i was going to add a cortisol blocker such as lean fx or lean xtreme. When should i start taling this?

Finally, is there anything else I need to take during my pct?

thanks for the help in advance.
This is how I would dose H-drol, 50/50/50/75/75, as for pct, Novla would be 20/20/10/10, throw in a cortsiol blocker(leanfx) anywhere from day 1-10, people who say secnd week and up are talking about cortisol blocking steroids such as 11-oxo. Besides the novla, I would go with Stoked and activate extreme, which I would start both on the third week of pct. Any questions feel free to pm me.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Andrew is Brilliant. Don't take his advice lightly. I would suggest Diesel Test Hardcore as opposed to activate extreme for natty test boosting. You'll like the libido and aggression from DTH. Any reason why you chose Nolva as opposed to Clomid? You could get away with an all OTC pct for this you know? HDROL is very mild.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew is Brilliant. Don't take his advice lightly. I would suggest Diesel Test Hardcore as opposed to activate extreme for natty test boosting. You'll like the libido and aggression from DTH. Any reason why you chose Nolva as opposed to Clomid? You could get away with an all OTC pct for this you know? HDROL is very mild.
I agree with Buster, DTHC stacked with Stoked would make a fun natty test boost stack, insane libido as well. Buster the reason he chose to run a SERM is because with any extrogenous hormone; one needs to becareful of estro-related sides, SERMs poop on E2 levels, so blocks the chances of estro rebounds, not to mention they restore HPTA levels quicker(especially Clomid). I feel raxlofeine would be the best route for PCT especially with H-drol.

trw144

Awards
i went with nolva as i d done lots of reading on the two and the consensus of most of that was that nolva was slightly better. Anyway, i ve ordered it now!

when you say 1-10, do you mean of pct or of the h-drol cycle. Either way, how long should i take this for?

Funds are a bit tight to will i get away with 1 bottle cortisol blocker and just 1 natural test booster product? If so, which ones are best bang for buck (or pound in my case!)?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how I would dose H-drol, 50/50/50/75/75, as for pct, Novla would be 20/20/10/10, throw in a cortsiol blocker(leanfx) anywhere from day 1-10, people who say secnd week and up are talking about cortisol blocking steroids such as 11-oxo. Besides the novla, I would go with Stoked and activate extreme, which I would start both on the third week of pct. Any questions feel free to pm me.
This is a very good cycle plan.:)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
DTH IS WELL WORTH IT. You can just stick with 2 cabs a day and have a 2 month supply. so it is the best bang for the buck. As for the serm, Nolva can cause gyno cant it. because it just stops est from binding to receptors. But when you get off nolva you still have all the estrogen in your system and than it binds and bam.... GYNO!

I dont think youll NEED a cort blocker, how old are you?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DTH IS WELL WORTH IT. You can just stick with 2 cabs a day and have a 2 month supply. so it is the best bang for the buck. As for the serm, Nolva can cause gyno cant it. because it just stops est from binding to receptors. But when you get off nolva you still have all the estrogen in your system and than it binds and bam.... GYNO!

I dont think youll NEED a cort blocker, how old are you?
Not really buster that happens with AR antgonists such as ATD, more probable with suicidal inhibitors, you must learn my grasshopper. LOL

trw144

Awards
So nolva will or wont cause gyno? i thought it was used to stop it??
as for the dth, do i dose at 2 caps a day or more?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
nolva wont cause gyno. that was my missunderstanding. the sweet spot for me for dth was 2, but since your in PCT try 3 a day, if you dont have the libido you want off 3 a day drop down to 2.

on dth:
2 = libido, mild aggression
3 = nice aggression
4 = loss of libido, crazy aggression and even rage

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Is an AI not needed here?

Anyone know who's got DTH in stock?