bunk or generic

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I went to Mexico and got me some nolva. Ok I payed like 250 pesos for 30 10mg tabs. Ok I thought I can get generic for way less so I did. I'm now lookin at the generic and they lookin like mofo'in mints! Like they don't say nothing on them! The name brand say nolva and 10mg on them but the generic are plain. And I got them from the same place. Help!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
i would say so..

But just to be safe, if you ever used them.... use 1 pill of the brand, 1 pill of the generic.

considering both are 10mg....

how much is 250 pesos in american dollas?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
250 pesos is like 20 dollars. The generic was like 150 pesos or so and there 20mg tabs. I also got some from some other place(generic) like 14 tabs (20mg) for like 45 or 55 pesos so I don't know what I'm messin with???? Plus the one that only came in 14 tabs came in a little bottle.

And every single place that did have it only had like I box. Cause no one over there uses it, its what they told me.

But the farm was legit I think cause it was one of the bigger ones with people in it all the time so I'm hope for the best.

Plus I'm an OTC type of guy and only got it for just in case.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The generic brand of nolva I have used from mexico is Femoxtal. They are 10mg tabs and I have used it for multiple cycls with success.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
If they're 20mg, use them in combination then, 1 day brand, 1 day generic, and so on just to be safe...

crazee77

Awards
I ordered some nolva and it came from taiwan. It sounds similiar to what your talking about its is square with a line going through middle of one side and a 20 on the other side. Im iffy on it also not sure if you can run a otc post with a serm but thats what im doing. I cant get any info on this????????

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Man at lest yours says "20" on them mine don't even got that only know there 20mg cause of the box. And to make sh!t even more f$cked up one came in a bottle and them don't even got a line in them to beak them in half! I'm screwed if thing go bad! But I got 30 name brand 10mg ones I guess

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19