Is 6-bromo a good choice for PCT?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Recently i used 6-bromo in my pct, it was in a pct product i was using, and i noticed that my PCT was not going as normal, i followed the same protocol i always use. Here it is....

Week 1 nolva 20mg/ clomid 50mg/ protodioscin 900mg/ cissus drol 2 caps
Week 2-3 nolva 20mg/ clomid 50mg/ protodioscin 900mg/ cissus drol 3 caps
Week 4 nolva 10mg/clomid 25mg/ protodioscin 900mg/ bromocriptine 5mg
Cissus drol 4 caps.

However this is the first time i used 6-bromo all the way through, in normal pct my sex drive goes through the roof, and my strength sky rockets, as my natural test levels peak, this time my libido was terrible, and my strength has dropped off slightly, so i stopped taking the only thing i used that i dont normaly, the 6-bromo in cissus-drol, and what happend, well within 4 days my libido had sky rocketed, and my strength had improved, so to test i took the cissus-drol again.... I started loosing strength, and my libido became non-existent...so here is what i found...

halogens are a row of elements that have very similar chemical behaviour. they inlcude fluorine, chlorine, and bromine

the thing is, 6alpha fluoro testosterone has 1-2 times the anabolic activity of regular testosterone. and 6alpha chloro test has up to 2.8 times the anabolic activity of testosterone. it is expected that 6alpha bromo testosterone (what 6-alpha bromo androstenedione turns into) would be similarly potent as an anabolic hormone. i cannot find data on this compound specifically but i know that in other positions in the steroid, a bromo substitution usually is equivalent to what is seen with a fluoro (both being somewhat weaker than a chloro)

the 6beta fluoro and chloro have only about 20-25% anabolic activity of the 6alphas.

i am reasonably sure that the 6-bromodione avaialble from china is a mixture of alpha and beta isomers. too expensive to seperate

bottom line, there is reason to be concerned about the wisdom of taking a 6-bromo product for PCT. at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid. this would make it suppressive enough to render insignificant any HPTA stimulating action acheived via its aromatase inhibitory potential

Your views and thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, thankyou and kind regards, Russian.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
There's too little info on this stuff, and i seen threads in 2006 on it. So from what i gathered, 6-bromo is also class 1 steroids, which is similar to androgens, at a low dose, i doubt it will have any anabolic activity, similar to formestane or ATD.

what sucks about cissus drol is that it's a prop blend, so we have no clue what the dose of 6-bromo is in that stuff.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, good point bro, what we dont knowq we need to find out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recently i used 6-bromo in my pct, it was in a pct product i was using, and i noticed that my PCT was not going as normal, i followed the same protocol i always use. Here it is....

Week 1 nolva 20mg/ clomid 50mg/ protodioscin 900mg/ cissus drol 2 caps
Week 2-3 nolva 20mg/ clomid 50mg/ protodioscin 900mg/ cissus drol 3 caps
Week 4 nolva 10mg/clomid 25mg/ protodioscin 900mg/ bromocriptine 5mg
Cissus drol 4 caps.

However this is the first time i used 6-bromo all the way through, in normal pct my sex drive goes through the roof, and my strength sky rockets, as my natural test levels peak, this time my libido was terrible, and my strength has dropped off slightly, so i stopped taking the only thing i used that i dont normaly, the 6-bromo in cissus-drol, and what happend, well within 4 days my libido had sky rocketed, and my strength had improved, so to test i took the cissus-drol again.... I started loosing strength, and my libido became non-existent...so here is what i found...

halogens are a row of elements that have very similar chemical behaviour. they inlcude fluorine, chlorine, and bromine

the thing is, 6alpha fluoro testosterone has 1-2 times the anabolic activity of regular testosterone. and 6alpha chloro test has up to 2.8 times the anabolic activity of testosterone. it is expected that 6alpha bromo testosterone (what 6-alpha bromo androstenedione turns into) would be similarly potent as an anabolic hormone. i cannot find data on this compound specifically but i know that in other positions in the steroid, a bromo substitution usually is equivalent to what is seen with a fluoro (both being somewhat weaker than a chloro)

the 6beta fluoro and chloro have only about 20-25% anabolic activity of the 6alphas.

i am reasonably sure that the 6-bromodione avaialble from china is a mixture of alpha and beta isomers. too expensive to seperate

bottom line, there is reason to be concerned about the wisdom of taking a 6-bromo product for PCT. at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid. this would make it suppressive enough to render insignificant any HPTA stimulating action acheived via its aromatase inhibitory potential

Your views and thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, thankyou and kind regards, Russian.

its a minimal coversion due to the steric strain of the molecule (bulkyness not allowing it to do its job right)

however the alpha isomer is much stronger. but it shouldnt cause a problem

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's too little info on this stuff, and i seen threads in 2006 on it. So from what i gathered, 6-bromo is also class 1 steroids, which is similar to androgens, at a low dose, i doubt it will have any anabolic activity, similar to formestane or ATD.

what sucks about cissus drol is that it's a prop blend, so we have no clue what the dose of 6-bromo is in that stuff.
50-60 mg of bromo in cissus drol per pill, i emailed them a while back

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive used 6-bromo on its own and in restore from alri(i know...) i had great results both times....

masterX

masterX

Awards
Used Hyperdrol X2 and aPCT i gained lean body mass with both.

Hyperdrol X2 increased my appetite a little, not sure about the loss of libido because in the army no time for sex, i do not care about getting an erection while i m working with buddies.

A friend used Hyperdrol X2 and he put on weight too.

No libido problem to report.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There should be no libiso problems with bromo