ATD Half Life?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I searched the forum and couldn't find the answer... Does anyone know the half life of ATD? I'm interested in the half life so that I can determine a dosing protocol for my friend. It's an anti androgen, so perhaps taking it only at night wouldn't interfere with androgenic activity during the day and during the workouts. Maybe taking it at night will be enough to stimulate the HPTA and increase testosterone, while allowing androgenic activity to take place while awake. Is the half life less than 8 hours?

I would have him use a different AI, but he has already ordered and received this one. I know ATD is extremely effective, but I don't want it to interfere with his pulse.

Feed back?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Good question, but i doubt anyone would know the answer to this.

But, just a conclusion i came up with, if armosin has a half life of 27hrs, and ATD is in the same class, then it could have a half life around that, but I'M NOT sure.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I heard 21 hours..but might be wrong

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I think the half-life is only few hours due to the oral bioavailability.
But I don't know for sure.

Bump for another thought....

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I think the half-life is only few hours due to the oral bioavailability.
But I don't know for sure.

Bump for another thought....
ATD is extremely effective, even in small doses... I'd say it probably has good bio-availability.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
ATD is extremely effective, even in small doses... I'd say it probably has good bio-availability.
Yeah, I agree with you. I know that ATD is very effective.
I have used it many times before.
(For AI to reduce the dbol bloat while on cycle, as a part of PCT with SERM & for standalone as well).

According to wikipedia, the half-life is only minutes.

But I don't know for sure. I have been searching and found no results about the exact half-life.

Maybe somebody can chime in and help.....