- 04-15-2009, 07:30 PM
About 3 weeks ago, i stopped my Dymethazine Cycle( 15/30/30), i started taking nolvadex at 40mg first week, went great no more gyno fear, then i started going to 20mg, cause i have small amount(30 @ 20mg) and so i started taking reversitol with it, and so there isnt a lump or anything, no pain, but my nipples are still puffy and enlarged, why is that? is it water retention or something? and what can i take for this?( dont say letro, i would perfer a OTC thing, like ATD, or Ai, etc.)
- 04-15-2009, 09:02 PM
a simple AI and some P-5-P or bulk-1 carboxy will fix this
- 04-16-2009, 12:05 AM
04-17-2009, 05:27 PM
How can Reversitol not be reducing the gyno? how can my nipples still be puffy?... and are u sure Formex will help? I thought ATD was stronger than AI...and Reversitol has ATD...
04-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Can someone please reply to this, last time i checked ATD is stronger than AI...so why whould ATD not reduce puffiness compared to a AI?
Similar Forum Threads
- By PMiranda in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:02 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:33 PM
- By stullsy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:25 PM
- By jns100 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:19 PM
- By payner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:39 AM