Ending First Cycle Prematurely Help?

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Hiya Fellows,

2 days ago I began running LG Trifecta Stack cycle, just found out I have to get some dental surgery and will probably be out of commission for several days, maybe longer. Because of this I will be cutting my first cycle (of anything) short.

Currently I am 24 years old, 5ft11 and 192 lbs. I was taking 4 METHYL 1-DXL's, 4 MMv2's and 4 IGH1 (in divided doses each) for two days, I haven't really begin to feel to many effects but I was wondering if I stop cold turkey will I have to do any type of PCT?

For my PCT I would have been doing CEL Assist and Formadrol. Any help/suggestions/advice would be awesome.

Also for future use, is this a good PCT for this stack? Criticism are very welcome.

Thanks,
Chad

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Anyone?

Don't want to **** anything up...

Best,
Chad

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Yup. O.k. today would be 3rd day but what do you think. I have dental surgery in two days. Let me know.

Thanks,
Chad

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks Man. Its my first cycle and its sucks I have to cut it short. I am relieved now, I figured it was all good just need someone to give me the word.

Best,
Chad

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Additional PCT Question

Alright thanks guys.

Quick question I know Formadrol is the recommend PCT for this stack but what about adding Reversitol and / or CEL Assist as well (with the Formadrol)? For future PCT reference. Please let me know. Overkill or not?

Best,
Chad