hCG mixing, dosing, storing, traveling

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok guys im not great at math AT all buttttttt

#1 i have the bacteriostatic water, and 10000 IUs prescribed to me. The directions say mix 10mL of the water into the mixture. What dose would this give me per mL?

#2 ill be dosing it 2x a week for approximatly 10 weeks then go off to my PCT, possibly doing 250 iu 2x a week just about then on my "down time" from my cycle probably about 1500 iu E3D till gone (with adex) then will start my clomid therapy. if i dose it the way i have it, i should have 5000 IU before i start my actual PCT....

#3 i kno it needs to be stored in the fridge once mixed, but for how long? and if frozen, what should i do before i inject it? should it be warmed before injection?

#4 on my pamphlet about it it states its for IM injection! not a problem but what syringe and needle should i use? wheres the best place to inject it beside glute and shoulders?

#5 If i have to Travel with it, how would i store it while traveling, i didnt not recieve a kit with it for traveling. how long can it be out of the fridge before it goes bad?

Thanks guys

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
#1. 10mL bacteriostatic water in 10,000iu HCG = 1,000iu/mL.

#2. Not sure what cycle you got planned, but just make sure to discontinue use of HCG before starting PCT with Nolva/Clomid/Torem [whichever you prefer]. Typical HCG dosing is 250-500iu 2x week. 250iu 2X/week would suffice for any Test only cycle, but with added compounds (Deca, Tren, fx) I’d use 500iu 2x/week.

#3.Before you mix the BW with the HCG powder (in the vial), the HCG should be stored in the freezer. After using it, you should store it in the fridge. You will never freeze it after adding the BW to the HCG powder.

#4. You can do IM or sub q. IM just add it to the AAS you’re using. Sub Q; add 25-50iu of the BW/HCG mix [on Slin pin], hence 250-500iu HCG, twice weekly. Sub q is definitely most convenient.

#5. Travel . . . I think you need to work around that one; I wouldn’t bring the HCG anywhere. Don’t know how long you’re gone for at a time. . but if you’re going for a week, perhaps just shoot a whole 1,000iu on the day you leave, and then another 1,000iu the day you come back.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
#1. 10mL bacteriostatic water in 10,000iu HCG = 1,000iu/mL.

#2. Not sure what cycle you got planned, but just make sure to discontinue use of HCG before starting PCT with Nolva/Clomid/Torem [whichever you prefer]. Typical HCG dosing is 250-500iu 2x week. 250iu 2X/week would suffice for any Test only cycle, but with added compounds (Deca, Tren, fx) I’d use 500iu 2x/week.

#3.Before you mix the BW with the HCG powder (in the vial), the HCG should be stored in the freezer. After using it, you should store it in the fridge. You will never freeze it after adding the BW to the HCG powder.

#4. You can do IM or sub q. IM just add it to the AAS you’re using. Sub Q; add 25-50iu of the BW/HCG mix [on Slin pin], hence 250-500iu HCG, twice weekly. Sub q is definitely most convenient.

#5. Travel . . . I think you need to work around that one; I wouldn’t bring the HCG anywhere. Don’t know how long you’re gone for at a time. . but if you’re going for a week, perhaps just shoot a whole 1,000iu on the day you leave, and then another 1,000iu the day you come back.
hCG i will be using during and post cycle, i know its one of those subjects, but thats how i perfer to use it, ive been on for a long time so i just want to make sure my testis are responsive.

however i do not understand that bolded statement, also if i wanted to mix it with my AAS i should draw that first or last?

traveling would only be a few day at a time , but i do preload my syringes, maybe i should do sub Q, but the pamphlet i have says IM. it doesnt mention anything about freezing the hCG first then mixing, then refridgerating.

thanks for the responce

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hCG i will be using during and post cycle, i know its one of those subjects, but thats how i perfer to use it, ive been on for a long time so i just want to make sure my testis are responsive.

however i do not understand that bolded statement, also if i wanted to mix it with my AAS i should draw that first or last?

traveling would only be a few day at a time , but i do preload my syringes, maybe i should do sub Q, but the pamphlet i have says IM. it doesnt mention anything about freezing the hCG first then mixing, then refridgerating.

thanks for the responce
You don't have to freeze the powder..

As for mixing, i would NOT mix oil/water.

So will you be able to keep the pre-loaded syringes cold while traveling?

How do you plan to use it in PCT? Are you going to follow something similar to the PoWeR PCT protocol?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to freeze the powder..

As for mixing, i would NOT mix oil/water.

So will you be able to keep the pre-loaded syringes cold while traveling?

How do you plan to use it in PCT? Are you going to follow something similar to the PoWeR PCT protocol?
i dont know what the PoWer PCT is however

depending on how much i left it by the time PCT is, ill be runn1500 iu e3d with an AI starting 1 week after last shot (until finished with hCG but not more then 5 shots) then ill start clomid and continue with EOD dosing of adex.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just cleared some out!!! it fills up quick, im in school so ill have more time to clear it all out when i get home.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you should run the HCG 250iu 2x per week like viking said, then discontinue use with your last shot of test. I believe HCG also takes about 2 weeks to clear you system. You do not want to run HCG right before your PCT it needs to clear first. Why are you running it 1500IU e3d after your last shot?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should run the HCG 250iu 2x per week like viking said, then discontinue use with your last shot of test. I believe HCG also takes about 2 weeks to clear you system. You do not want to run HCG right before your PCT it needs to clear first. Why are you running it 1500IU e3d after your last shot?
My PCT CONSISTS of hCG im only using it on because ive been on for a while and want to get my testis responsive, before i go into PCT. then i will continue with it

it works well in PCT.

People like running there PCTs different, im not a fan of nolva/clomid mix. and im usually not a fan of hCG while on unless you been on for longer then 12-16 weeks.

this wasnt meant to be a debate.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
People like running there PCTs different, im not a fan of nolva/clomid mix. and im usually not a fan of hCG while on unless you been on for longer then 12-16 weeks..
I know this isn't the intent of your thread, but since it seems like you got what you were looking for, can you expand on this?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What part? Lol. I like hcg in pct because there's no point (for me atleast) to turn ur testis back on for them to shut back off

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What part? Lol. I like hcg in pct because there's no point (for me atleast) to turn ur testis back on for them to shut back off
No.. the nolva/clomid part.. I am not disputing the HCG at all, as you will see in my PM;)..lol

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My PCT CONSISTS of hCG im only using it on because ive been on for a while and want to get my testis responsive, before i go into PCT. then i will continue with it

it works well in PCT.

People like running there PCTs different, im not a fan of nolva/clomid mix. and im usually not a fan of hCG while on unless you been on for longer then 12-16 weeks.

this wasnt meant to be a debate.
Are you on HRT/TRT?

Using HCG during PCT would be pointless because you would have to wait until the HCG cleared for your body to restart your LH ( i know you already know this i'm just stating it). U said you want to get your balls responsive but then you said whats the point of getting your balls to "turn on" only for them to then turn off. This makes me think you are on TRT/HRT. Is that correct?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes because I've been on so long I want to make sdure they still work before I use my hcg post cycle. This isn't normally what I would do its the length of my cycle that's makoing me do it this way. Not anything else. Because if I try it and don't respond I won't respond in pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 1
Red Fox Anabolics 2
txheadshaver 35 and Older 0
M Anabolics 5
T Post Cycle Therapy 1