Pointer on keeping gains during and after PCT?

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Hey guys
i just got done with my first cycle of test -e and really happy about the results gained about 20 kg and 2% BF..
i'm gonna start my pct of 6-oxo and nolva 40/40/20/20 soon...
I would really hate to see my results vanishing during and after PCT especially considering my PCT which is not the best option either....
It would be really nice if u guys cud give me some pointers on keeping gains...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Take an AI on cycle to keep water down, so you know what weight you really are at.
-Have an awesome PCT....Nolva+Formex+CS/PCS
-Get lots of sleep suring PCT
-Eat a ton of food in PCT
-Dont slack in PCT
-Take some regular supplements in PCT, like creatine.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
do everything exactly the way u did on cycle (eating, sleeping, training) and up your intensity. also add some supps to help such as the afore mentioned creatine.

UKStrength

Everything the guys have said above except possibly put rest and recovery at the forefront of everything. You haven't got any additional testosterone floating around so your recovery will be reduced.

If you feel rubbish and/or the weights are dropping get loads of rest and consider lowering the volume of your workouts a little.

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Everything the guys have said above except possibly put rest and recovery at the forefront of everything. You haven't got any additional testosterone floating around so your recovery will be reduced.

If you feel rubbish and/or the weights are dropping get loads of rest and consider lowering the volume of your workouts a little.
I sill haven't lost much strength but my recovery seems like a long road now...I'm getting 9+ hours of sleep and bumped my cal intake by 500...
And started cell-mass by BSN...