PCT after 10 weeks first test cycle ?? - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT after 10 weeks first test cycle ??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

PCT after 10 weeks first test cycle ??

Im 165 LBS First Cycle ever. @ 46 of age

im gone run Cyle test cyp or E at 150mg .75cc 2Xa week totall 300mg

Im doing this for the first time and im 46 years of age.

would this be a good PCT ?

Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

No need for clomid IMO, Nolva 40/40/20/20. Up test to 500mg.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    still 500 at 46 years of age , k i was thinking max 200 2x week
    40 ed first and second week, 20ed 3rd and 4th week,
    now start nolva one week or 2 weeks after last pin ?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Enanthate has a half life of 10-14 days. So thats when you should start PCT.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Enanthate has a half life of 10-14 days. So thats when you should start PCT.
    Thanks
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.

Just curious as to why your pinning qd when you only have to pin twice a week based on what your going to do. if your trying to jump start by dosing qd i would get my hands on some test prop and do 50 mg eod for the first week with the 200x2 of test e, then by the second week shelf the prop because you wont need it anymore. the test e will have reached pretty good plasma level by then. its up to you. i didnt do any jump starting with my current test e cycle, but did screw myself by doing test prop first then test e. what a dumbass i was, but hey i still look freaking amazing. I would also get a hold of some equipoise to run with the test e or maybe some deca. i prefer eq because deca seems to retain water like your a sponge. something to think about for your joints and libido and appetite. you might want to. test e has a tenedency to drop the appetite down a little and youll need the caloric intake to take advantage of the test.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by medicone View Post
    Just curious as to why your pinning qd when you only have to pin twice a week based on what your going to do. if your trying to jump start by dosing qd i would get my hands on some test prop and do 50 mg eod for the first week with the 200x2 of test e, then by the second week shelf the prop because you wont need it anymore. the test e will have reached pretty good plasma level by then. its up to you. i didnt do any jump starting with my current test e cycle, but did screw myself by doing test prop first then test e. what a dumbass i was, but hey i still look freaking amazing. I would also get a hold of some equipoise to run with the test e or maybe some deca. i prefer eq because deca seems to retain water like your a sponge. something to think about for your joints and libido and appetite. you might want to. test e has a tenedency to drop the appetite down a little and youll need the caloric intake to take advantage of the test.
    qd ?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

i get a litle confused cuase some say no Clomid and some say its a must.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

i get a litle confused cuase some say no Clomid and some say its a must.
    From what I understand, it can't hurt to have clomid in your PCT. I personally ALWAYS use clomid for first 3 weeks of PCT, usually 100/50/25, but sometimes use 150/100/50/25. I like to gradually come off the nolva too so I do 60/40/20/10 for a four week but 60 is probably more stress on your liver and not necessary. Maybe 40/40/20/10. Also, I'm a big fan of primordial performance's testosterone recovery stack. Again, you might not need it but its legal so its easy to get, it adds on nicely with the PCT you already have planned, and it makes PCT fun for me. I started using the products with my last cycle and I continued making gains in PCT, libido up, felt good, etc. I'll use PP's testosterone recovery stack with all my cycles from now on, along with SERMs and AIs.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    From what I understand, it can't hurt to have clomid in your PCT. I personally ALWAYS use clomid for first 3 weeks of PCT, usually 100/50/25, but sometimes use 150/100/50/25. I like to gradually come off the nolva too so I do 60/40/20/10 for a four week but 60 is probably more stress on your liver and not necessary. Maybe 40/40/20/10. Also, I'm a big fan of primordial performance's testosterone recovery stack. Again, you might not need it but its legal so its easy to get, it adds on nicely with the PCT you already have planned, and it makes PCT fun for me. I started using the products with my last cycle and I continued making gains in PCT, libido up, felt good, etc. I'll use PP's testosterone recovery stack with all my cycles from now on, along with SERMs and AIs.
    thanks !
    Little of topic here, but is it wise the preload test E say like 4 of them 1cc each ?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4fitness View Post
    qd ?
    qd is medical terminolgy for every day. sorry forgot to explain it.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.

Clomid and Nolva are pretty much the same chemical makeup, so it depends on what you want. Rumors of people losing size with clomid or nolva, blah blah, is just that rumors. I would run HCG for the first two weeks to keep test levels up and stimulate your lutenizing hormone, then to keep gyno and estro control start your clomid or nolva. both pretty much the same. just like Freq said test e has half life of about two weeks so clomid/nolva at that point.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by medicone View Post
    Clomid and Nolva are pretty much the same chemical makeup, so it depends on what you want. Rumors of people losing size with clomid or nolva, blah blah, is just that rumors. I would run HCG for the first two weeks to keep test levels up and stimulate your lutenizing hormone, then to keep gyno and estro control start your clomid or nolva. both pretty much the same. just like Freq said test e has half life of about two weeks so clomid/nolva at that point.
    Thanks Now i have searched everywhere but what is HCG ? is that oral as well?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ur 165lbs, im sure you can pack on some more weight w/ proper diet and training. Remember steroids are not a shortcut for hard work and dedication.

what about armosian on cycle? or L dex?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would use Formex for your AI on cycle. You dont ned both clomid and nolva in PCT. Nolva + Formex will be golden. Yes you can run AI's both on and off cycle
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would use Formex for your AI on cycle. You dont ned both clomid and nolva in PCT. Nolva + Formex will be golden. Yes you can run AI's both on and off cycle
    Sweet ill get Nolva for sure. ill search and see what formex is and how its taken.

Just nolva should bring back my natural levels ?
    nolva 40/40/20/20 is good dose?

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test E/Prop Cycle- 12 weeks
    By SwolePole in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:38 PM
  2. 1st cycle Test C+EQ 16 weeks during ACL recovery
    By Ziggajay in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:06 AM
  3. Test Cycle 16 weeks
    By TheeBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 03:08 AM
  4. Test Base TD cycle 8 weeks
    By Reveremuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:39 PM
  5. 3.5 weeks into m1t/1-testcyp/test enan cycle..
    By aznboy79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:01 AM