Best Serm for H-Roid Cycle?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now I'm confused. So many SERMs. I have never taken one but want to start for my next few cycles. Been using OTC. Gonna run H-Roid, promag clone. Hearing alot here about progestin (sp) compound etc. What the hell is progestin? Is that when a man produces milk????????????

Help.........I's so confused........which SERM do I order??????????????

Lucky:booty:

bigdeepsquats

Awards
if you got figure what a progestin is on your own then you don't deserve to be a board member :crackhead:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you got figure what a progestin is on your own then you don't deserve to be a board member :crackhead:
ouch....

well depending on the dosage, u might not need to run a SERM. what will the doses be? and you are in the clear, i do not believe promagnon is a progestin compound. things such as all the designer "trens" are progestins. so if a SERM is needed, nolvadex would be a fine choice.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
One could say that based on your horribly written sentence that you don't deserve to have a computer.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Torem, that is what I used.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Started my H-roid Cycle this week. Plan on running 50, weight the results then maybe bump to 75. Seem a little stronger with more endurance for running on the treadmill ( I am running 30 minutes a day and bumping it up 1 more minute each day till I get to at least 45-looking to get shredded as the muscle mass is already good-been off consistent training for about 1 year. Trained here and there but now I am back at it again 5-6 times a week)

Legs feel nice and strong from the running. Hope I am as happy with H-roid as I was with Epi. Some how I doubt it.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I started my h-roid cycle to day also. Stoked about it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now I'm confused. So many SERMs. I have never taken one but want to start for my next few cycles. Been using OTC. Gonna run H-Roid, promag clone. Hearing alot here about progestin (sp) compound etc. What the hell is progestin? Is that when a man produces milk????????????

Help.........I's so confused........which SERM do I order??????????????

Lucky:booty:
H-roid = pmag right?

you dont need a serm for it but if you want one get nolvadex/clomiphene

Dont bother posting unless you can help someone. I see youre so much better because you can provide an answer.

Negged
:gay:

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i also have a bottle of h-roid waiting to be taken and im trying to put a cycle together. what i know for sure abut it is thats its NOT a progestin and if u only do a 1 bottle cycle at 50mg a day a serm is most likely not necessary. something along the lines of cycle assist would be helpful durring cycle for liver protection because it is methylated as far as pct i was planning on using Kilosports clomed for a testbooster and inhibit-e along with a cortisol blocker witch i would start a week into the pct preventing the high cortisol levels said to start at week 3 of pct

can someone who really knows what their talking about feel free to chime in and tell me if im on the right track and give any advice they think would be helpful

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I am going into my second week of my h-roid cycle. I am also stacking this with s-roid at 10 mg per day (this is instead of bumping to 75 mg). I have some nolva on the way just in case. The lethargy has been getting bad but I am as strong as a freaking horse, lifting weight and setting new PR's all the time. I also eat like a madman about 4000 cals per day. I am taking some Diesel Test pro for the lethargy its working too. I think its the DHEA in it that combats the lethargy. good luck to ya on the cycle