M-drol PCT

mcgee1516

Awards
The cycle im going to run is 10/20/20 and maybe an additional fourth week at 20 ed. I have 6oxo and DHEAA on hand for my otc's but do I really need nolva? I hear some people say no and most say it's a must. This is my first sdrol cycle and I want to be as safe as possible but it would also be a pain to get my hands on some nolva. The only ones that I could find available are in liquid form, and is the liquid tamoxifen just as good? Would one bottle be sufficient for my PCT? Thanks a lot...

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
you need a serm, PERIOD. serch tool helps alot also!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
liquid is just a pill in a liquid form, same thing bro

mcgee1516

Awards
liquid is just a pill in a liquid form, same thing bro
aright thanks. By the way...i'm in my first week now at 10mg ed and it definitely seems like my nipples are getting a little puffy, especially when i first wake up in the morning. Is there anything i should run with the mdrol for puffyness?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you need a serm, PERIOD. serch tool helps alot also!
Did you have a BAD OTC PCT without a serm? Just asking since your saying you need a serm PERIOD? Are you basing that on past experience. I know myself and a few others on here have had successful OTC PCT on sdrol. and no I didn't go OTC because I didnt' know any better it was a personal choice for various reasons i've been in the juice game over 15 years.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Did you have a BAD OTC PCT without a serm? Just asking since your saying you need a serm PERIOD? Are you basing that on past experience. I know myself and a few others on here have had successful OTC PCT on sdrol. and no I didn't go OTC because I didnt' know any better it was a personal choice for various reasons i've been in the juice game over 15 years.
with the amount of shut down that normally occurs i think it's wise to use a SERM. now of course, bloodwork will be your best gauge on what you s/b doing in PCT but a lot of people don't go that route.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with the amount of shut down that normally occurs i think it's wise to use a SERM. now of course, bloodwork will be your best gauge on what you s/b doing in PCT but a lot of people don't go that route.
not sayign it's not wise or recommending against it. Just when people make Blanket Absolute statements as above i would like to know their reasoing behind them and wheter or not they are going off personal experience. I have ran s-drol many times since the original came out and done both traditional and otc pct.

Also i don't know how many people actually get bloodwork on a sdrol only cycle on here because chemically s-drol shouldnt' be that supressive according to Dr.D, Holy, etc. So I dont' know if people are just naturally assuming they are shut down because that's the general consesus or not.

mcgee1516

Awards
not sayign it's not wise or recommending against it. Just when people make Blanket Absolute statements as above i would like to know their reasoing behind them and wheter or not they are going off personal experience. I have ran s-drol many times since the original came out and done both traditional and otc pct.

Also i don't know how many people actually get bloodwork on a sdrol only cycle on here because chemically s-drol shouldnt' be that supressive according to Dr.D, Holy, etc. So I dont' know if people are just naturally assuming they are shut down because that's the general consesus or not.
finally, someone who does OTC PCT, and without problems. It seems like everyone always gets a biased opinion on whether or not to use a SERM or just likes to state that you have to use one "PERIOD", no matter what. With the exception of those who honestly know better like lennoxchi....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
finally, someone who does OTC PCT, and without problems. It seems like everyone always gets a biased opinion on whether or not to use a SERM or just likes to state that you have to use one "PERIOD", no matter what. With the exception of those who honestly know better like lennoxchi....
Well you have to remember i come before the days of research chemicals ph's and designers and I heard all the stuff about these not being anything also. People would say 4ad was bunk 1-t was crap m-1t wouldn't work you needed your clomid and tamox in tabs not liquid. Now a few years later we all know better and know how well the research chemicals and ph's and designers actually do work. I think otc is relatively new and therefore a natural bias but i believe it will continue to improve and people will start using it regularly just like they do the designers.

mcgee1516

Awards
Well you have to remember i come before the days of research chemicals ph's and designers and I heard all the stuff about these not being anything also. People would say 4ad was bunk 1-t was crap m-1t wouldn't work you needed your clomid and tamox in tabs not liquid. Now a few years later we all know better and know how well the research chemicals and ph's and designers actually do work. I think otc is relatively new and therefore a natural bias but i believe it will continue to improve and people will start using it regularly just like they do the designers.
Hey by the way, I just picked up a bottle of Post Cycle Support off the clearance rack at my local nutrition store for $10 (which is a deal considering it's around $40 reg.) and I have a question. I asked the guy why it was so cheap and he said everything on the rack was either outdated, damaged or discontinued. The bottle seems like an older design (the new bottles are clear and the pills have a two tone casing, whereas the one I got is a solid white bottle with clear capsules? I kind of figured maybe it was an older bottle since the exp. date said 10/09? I don't know, I feel a little cautious since there wasn't a plastic seal around the lid.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey by the way, I just picked up a bottle of Post Cycle Support off the clearance rack at my local nutrition store for $10 (which is a deal considering it's around $40 reg.) and I have a question. I asked the guy why it was so cheap and he said everything on the rack was either outdated, damaged or discontinued. The bottle seems like an older design (the new bottles are clear and the pills have a two tone casing, whereas the one I got is a solid white bottle with clear capsules? I kind of figured maybe it was an older bottle since the exp. date said 10/09? I don't know, I feel a little cautious since there wasn't a plastic seal around the lid.
I would take it as $10 loss imo without the seal I wouldn't want it.

paolucci0130

Awards
As I said in my other post I talked to some guys who work over at CEL and they told me Inhibit E, PCT Assist, and some type of liver support is a great PCT coming off a M drol cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I said in my other post I talked to some guys who work over at CEL and they told me Inhibit E, PCT Assist, and some type of liver support is a great PCT coming off a M drol cycle
I would go with Formex ATD recently has been shown to not be as good for Pct I agree with the PCT assist and liver support but i would run liver support the whole cycle and through pct

irish rednose

Awards
i would think long and hard about doing such strong pro-hormones/steroids!!! nolva/clomid should always be on hand before even thinking about starting a cycle!!!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with Formex ATD recently has been shown to not be as good for Pct I agree with the PCT assist and liver support but i would run liver support the whole cycle and through pct
I agree.

Get on Formex and a SERM.

Check out my sig for details.