Clomid came as a very thick liquid, how to administer?

beefjerky

Awards
My clomid research chem came so thick that I can't measure it with a calibrated dropper.

How do I administer it?

Dilute it?
With what?

caliphotog

Awards
At WalMart they sell an infant dose syringe. It is a plastic syringe that comes with a little rubber adapter that will go between the bottle and the syringe. This will aloow you to turn the bottle upside down, extract the amount you need, and then administer it to yourself. All for about $3 It is located next to the thermometers/ace bandages/old people knee braces... Hope that helps. It is what I am currently using for my super thick liquid clomid

beefjerky

Awards
Yeah, I'm not too happy about it. It's not just thick, it's a paste, so you cannot shake it or anything. I'll have to approximate based on the volume of 1 ml of water until I get a separate order in from a reliable company.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
i got some one time that was thick but not like paste.all i did was heat up some water in a pot on the stove and let the bottle it sit in it for a few mins untill it turned into liquid.

beefjerky

Awards
i got some one time that was thick but not like paste.all i did was heat up some water in a pot on the stove and let the bottle it sit in it for a few mins untill it turned into liquid.
Yeah, that's what I've done, but it hasn't worked. I may try again with the top off to see if that works.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
he got all the free clomid he wanted from a guy he met. all he had to do was close his eyes and suck it out of a hose...

suck it out of a hose huh?

beefjerky

Awards
he got all the free clomid he wanted from a guy he met. all he had to do was close his eyes and suck it out of a hose...

suck it out of a hose huh?
If it's coming out as a paste, you might want to consider upping your water intake...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
obviously there are no south park fans here....