Clomid came as a very thick liquid, how to administer?
- 04-03-2009, 02:09 PM
- 04-03-2009, 03:57 PM
04-04-2009, 07:54 PM
At WalMart they sell an infant dose syringe. It is a plastic syringe that comes with a little rubber adapter that will go between the bottle and the syringe. This will aloow you to turn the bottle upside down, extract the amount you need, and then administer it to yourself. All for about $3 It is located next to the thermometers/ace bandages/old people knee braces... Hope that helps. It is what I am currently using for my super thick liquid clomid
04-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Where the hell do you get thick clomid from? I never heard of this before haha
04-04-2009, 09:00 PM
04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I know where to get them haha, mine has never been thick I guess or at least I never noticed it
04-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I'm not too happy about it. It's not just thick, it's a paste, so you cannot shake it or anything. I'll have to approximate based on the volume of 1 ml of water until I get a separate order in from a reliable company.
04-04-2009, 09:11 PM
i got some one time that was thick but not like paste.all i did was heat up some water in a pot on the stove and let the bottle it sit in it for a few mins untill it turned into liquid.
04-04-2009, 09:25 PM
04-05-2009, 03:19 PM
he got all the free clomid he wanted from a guy he met. all he had to do was close his eyes and suck it out of a hose...
suck it out of a hose huh?
04-05-2009, 03:55 PM
04-05-2009, 05:48 PM
04-05-2009, 05:50 PM
04-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stlm3 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:20 PM
- By ammoarsenal in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:02 AM
- By TaterNutz00 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:14 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2005, 05:09 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2002, 11:56 AM