Boulderer

Awards
For various reasons, I had to cut my first cycle short. I ran the following:

Mon, Mar.9 - 125mg Test-E
Thur, Mar.12 - 200mg Test-E
Mon, Mar.16 - 200mg Test-E
Thur, Mar.19 - 200mg Test-E
Mon, Mar.23 - 200mg Test-E <---This was the last shot

5 shots total. I was "on cycle" for 15 days. Of course, blood levels are still elevated and PCT wouldn't start until Apr.6 (14 days after last shot)

What I'm wondering about, is do I need the same heavy duty PCT that I had planned originally? Or was my time "on" short enough that a smaller amount of drugs could be used for PCT?

I have Nolvadex and Aromasin available for PCT and I would honestly like to use as little more drugs as possible.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
First off, this does not constitute as medical advice.

The half life of test E is around 12-15 days.

Now then, in any system in which a substrate/reactant is directly injected, concentration increases as a first-order step function. We end up with something like

C = Ci + exp(-t/T1) - exp(t/T2)

where C is your level of injected test E, t is real time, and the T's are time constants (related to half-life).

With only about 2 weeks of cycling, it would appear that you have not been taking these long enough as to create your desired testosterone blood levels, let alone your body's response to significantly decrease production. I'd question whether or not it's necessary to go on a post cycle regimen at all.

Anxiety and depression are actually common side effects which can be associated with too much testosterone. I guess there's "roid mad (rage)" and "roid sad". :D

Boulderer

Boulderer

Awards
Any harm in running 20mg ED of Nolvadex for a few weeks just to be sure?