PCT for Sustanon 250/S-Drol & ???

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

PCT for Sustanon 250/S-Drol & ???

I've decided to run Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks. This will be my first injectable cycle. I'll be taking an S-Drol clone of some sort to help jump-start my strength and weight gains during the first few weeks. I'll be taking either H-Drol or Havoc towards the end of the cycle for the last few weeks to help solidify any gains achieved during the cycle.

I currently have Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate, for those of you who have a hard time distinguishing Novadex XT from the research chemical) on hand for PCT, however, I've been hearing and reading a lot about how superior Toremifene is to Nolva and Clomid both. I'll probably end up saving the Nolva for another cycle. I'd just prefer to use the best Serm for after my very first injectable cycle, that's all. I'll most likely end up purchasing some Arimidex as well to help ward off any possible bloating while on cycle.

The rest of my PCT consists of this;

Post Cycle Support
    Androstenetrione Powder
    EndoAmp
    Retain

I'll have my original Aspire and Paravol nearby as well, in case any special situations arise during which I'd need some help.

Feel free to give me your feedback on whether I have an effective lineup for PCT, or if you could come up with something more effective. I'd like to possibly try putting on a little more LBM during PCT, so I may end up using my MS MassFX.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Just got done with 12 weeks of Sustanon 250 and it was my first cycle. I am going to run Nolvadex for 4 weeks and thats it. A lot of people think that just taking the Nolva is enough. I have had no real sides and very little shrinkage, if ya know what I mean. Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes with just the Nolva.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    Just got done with 12 weeks of Sustanon 250 and it was my first cycle. I am going to run Nolvadex for 4 weeks and thats it. A lot of people think that just taking the Nolva is enough. I have had no real sides and very little shrinkage, if ya know what I mean. Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes with just the Nolva.
    Definitely keep me posted!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

:bump:
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericnMuscle View Post
    I'll be taking either H-Drol or Havoc towards the end of the cycle for the last few weeks to help solidify any gains achieved during the cycle.
    I wouldn't even bother with taking more orals at the end of a test cycle. Their effects will be negligible and they will just slow your recovery in PCT (+ your liver will need a good long break after the S-Drol). Other than that, looks good!
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    I wouldn't even bother with taking more orals at the end of a test cycle. Their effects will be negligible and they will just slow your recovery in PCT (+ your liver will need a good long break after the S-Drol). Other than that, looks good!
    Makes sense. You're the first person to bring that factor up. I'm thinking about just going with Super Mass Caps at the beginning of the cycle, which is S-Drol combined with H-Drol. I'll take that for the first few weeks of the cycle and then just finish running the Sus 250 before PCT.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct for sustanon
    By stussyfella13 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 02:23 PM
  2. Sustanon 250
    By hog928 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:13 PM
  3. Critique my diet; Sustanon 250/M-Drol & Epidrol Cycle
    By CredibleHulk in forum Nutrition / Health