need PCT answers
- 03-29-2009, 08:38 PM
need PCT answers
First of all I would like to start off by saying that I am some what new to this and I have searched for answers untill my fingers were blistered.
I have a few questions that I just cant seam to find a real answer for. So here it goes.
My back ground: Started working out to lose weight. I was 285lbs and about 30%BF. I am now ranging between 225-235lbs and 20%BF now. I enjoy Lifting and Cardio. My end goal is to be 210-220lbs 10-12% BF. I had just got done doing a month of good cardio, I did a mini trialthalon every week, now am on a muscle building cycle.
1. Started ACL Tren Extreme after my work out partners had great success with their first cycle and took Nolva PCT. Now we started another cycle, my 1st there 2nd, our Nolva supply dried up. I have done some research and am I correct that Reversitol "should" be OK for PCT. Any suggestions will be great. Tren cycle is: tren 3xd, Creatine, Milk thistle, Multi V, Whey Protien.
2. What are Natty test boosters, AI, EPI. I see these abv all the time by don't know what they mean. I hate that.
3. After my Tren Cycle I would like to get the fat down some more.
Should I work on the cardio more or continue to lift hard.
My diet is: breakfast:bowl of Special K w/ Strawberry 52g Protein
Pre work out: Protein 26g and 2 slices of Whole wheat
bread w/ peanut butter
Post Work out: 52g protien and jelly beans
Lunch: chicken breast and Rice
snack: 52g protein, 2 cookies
Dinner: Red meat, vegi, mac and cheese (Family dinner)
Snack: 26g Protein
I know that this may be not the forum for these questions, but I am just trying.
Thanks for the help.
- 03-29-2009, 09:31 PM
ai = aromatase inhibitor. meaning like stoping aromatization, which is estrogen conversion. products: 6 oxo, rebound xt, inhibit e, reversitol
test boosters = usually an herb like tribulus or a blend of diffent things that stimulate the bodys natural testosterone production.
serm = nolva, clomid, ect.
You should have a serm on hand!!! like nolva, try to get a hold of more of that. You dont need to use it for pct. It is recomended that you at least have it on hand in case you need it. You dont want to end up with gyno aka bitch tits. Reversitol alone may not be sufficient. Try to get a serm on hand just in case!
03-29-2009, 09:32 PM
03-29-2009, 09:45 PM
I have been lifting for two years, and for the past 8 mo have been even more serious.
I used to lift in HS and collage, but then got married then fat. HAve been using the Tren for two weeks now and have gained about 4 lbs, adn I thimks that I look "fuller".
03-29-2009, 09:51 PM
so you got your pct lined up? i never done tren before but from what i hear there will be some pretty gnarly shutdown! Hope the wife wont be upset from the lack of sexual activity with her.
03-29-2009, 10:07 PM
03-29-2009, 10:10 PM
03-29-2009, 10:33 PM
check into A.I. cycle support and post cycle support. also if nolva. dried up check into arimidex, clomid, ect.
04-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't mean to thread-jack but I dont want to start a new thread w/ a question that can be answered w/ a yes/no.
I'm planning an H-drol cycle, I'm using otcptc.com to get my PTC together, it says weeks 5-8 to use 6-OXO, would Inhibit-e be an ok substitute? I've already got the Inhibit-e here and 6-OXO looks like its going to be sold out for a while. Thanks
04-06-2009, 12:29 PM
04-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By polackpl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2015, 02:16 PM
- By letmepokethat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:03 AM
- By toosmall in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2005, 12:29 AM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2004, 11:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:08 PM