POST CYCLE THERAPY HELP

puppet0311

Awards
I just got some Trenadol, Epistane, Inhibit-E, Blue Up, Lean FX, AX Advanced PCT and Liver Support.I aslo ordered Nolva but dont think it was a good site. I wanted to so a Tren cycle or possibly a Tren/Epi cycle. With the stuff i got here what would be a good PCT?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you're going to run tren, alone or in a stack, I'd make sure you have that Nolva on hand. Tren shuts you down hard.

puppet0311

Awards
Is there an alternative without using nolva or clomid. I wanna do a 1 month on/ 1month off.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stacking two PH/PS's should use a serum, or have one available, this is a debatable subject. Other options are OTC PCT supplements. I ran Tren once and learned about Tren-d*(k first hand.
Can anyone explain the suggestion of Clomid over Nolva, please.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Tren is a progestin and nolva upregulates the progestin receptors, which makes any sides from tren (progesterone gyno) far worse and more likely to appear.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i ran trenadrol and havoc, felt like god but my bp was through roof. i ran havoc at 30mg and trenadrol at 2 pills per day for 30 days. weight gain of 10, fat loss of at least 3 to 4 pounds. make sure you have some hawthorn on hand and a lot of it. maybe front load some cissus unless you want your joints to sound like the tin man. i ran nolva, testabolan, and lean extreme for pct and had no worries. but there is doubt about the shutdown, it going to happen. as far as the progestin thing i used b6 and p-5-p to combat this. some believe in it, others think its a joke. take it for what its worth. but if you worried about it, caber would be the best choice to have on hand. hope this helps

puppet0311

Awards
Thanks alot guys all of these are good post. I actually wanna run a epi cycle without the serm(just in case it doesnt come) so what would be the best pct with the otc i got. (AX aPCT, blue up, Inhibit-e, cycle assist, lean fx)

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ax pct or inhibit-e tapered and lean extreme out of what you have. maybe blue up starting the third week of pct.