Best Cort blocker product to use in recomp PCT?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of bulk cycles don't seem to carry cort blockers in PCT because fat gain is already presumed...to me this is absent minded but whatever.

I will be running a cort blocker in ALL PCT's because quite simply, I think keeping cortisol under check during PCT is a must.

Previously I've used Lean Xtreme, and X Lean. I suppose they both worked well...kept most of my gains during the PCT when I used them, and actually kept gaining through all of my PCT's where cortisol blockers were present.

Right now, I'm wanting to know what the best or most effective cort blocker product out there is. I can't remember where I read it but it was a table that explained each cortisol blocking compound found in different products and their effectiveness. Wish I could find that again. Instead I'll just have to resort to asking for help from you guys to give me your input and experiences so I can decide.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are quite a few good cort blockers out there, but i suggest you look into our EndoAmp.

Check it out, here:

EndoAmp

Let me know if you have any questions.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i trust lean extreme. i have used lean fx but not for pct on cut and thought it did the job. i cant speak for endo amp but those guys at primordial force keeping wowing the crowd so it should be great as well.