Tamoxifin, 6 Months Later.

Antiflag262

Awards
I work at Golds gym, and got a bottle of Tamoxifin from a Buddy of mine that i work with. He dosnt aromatise apparently, so he just gave it to me. I just recently found out that i have a small case of Gyno, wich for the longest time i thought was just body fat, untill two Juice heads started feeling me up and brought it to my attention. They have acute Gyno, so i trust their Judgement.. --- or should i??

Last cycle of 10 weeks -Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/week
PCT- 21 days of Clomid, and HCG.
5 months ago Approx.

They told me that Tamoxifin can destroy Gyno Tissue under 36 months.
(I read this on the "If you think you have Gyno, click here" Thread. Which was very helpful btw. Thanks.

I just want to know in my case will Tamoxifin:

- Surpress or Raise my testosterone production?
(considering my Test. levels are already low.)
- Actually Destroy Those small Pea like tissues on my chest.
(I find this hard to beleive, im very synical)

..AND
- My Dosage is 20mg ED. I wanted to consult with those who are knowledgable to see if I should even persue, and if so for How much/Long.
(Iv taken 2 tabs so far as of my 2nd day)

Thanks!! : )

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I work at Golds gym, and got a bottle of Tamoxifin from a Buddy of mine that i work with. He dosnt aromatise apparently, so he just gave it to me. I just recently found out that i have a small case of Gyno, wich for the longest time i thought was just body fat, untill two Juice heads started feeling me up and brought it to my attention. They have acute Gyno, so i trust their Judgement.. --- or should i??
Okay, that has to be the weirdest post that I've seen in a while.

First - Why do you feel the need to tell us you work at Golds? The Gold's that I go to is a mess, and the people there are idiots.

Secondly - What do you mean by, " He dosnt aromatise apparently, so he just gave it to me?" I have no clue WTF you are saying.

Third of all - Why would you let two, "Juice Heads," feel you up?

Antiflag262

Awards
Im not sure my reason for posting my place of work, i guess cause im at work as we speak and telling you the story as how i went about getting the meds. I guess i felt that was important. Apparently you didnt. Sorry? :p

2nd, what dont you understand about that?? He states that his conversion from Testosterone to Estrogen is very minimal. I was understood that some are more prone then others.

3rd, just as a doctor would check, i decided to go the cheaper route and have someone experience with Gynocomastia, do it for free???

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure my reason for posting my place of work, i guess cause im at work as we speak and telling you the story as how i went about getting the meds. I guess i felt that was important. Apparently you didnt. Sorry? :p

2nd, what dont you understand about that?? He states that his conversion from Testosterone to Estrogen is very minimal. I was understood that some are more prone then others.

3rd, just as a doctor would check, i decided to go the cheaper route and have someone experience with Gynocomastia, do it for free???
1 - Okay.
2 - Is this purely speculation on his behalf, or does he have the actual documented panels that say so?
3 - Man, that makes it sound more weird. Don't let men at the gym feel you up and diagnose you. Just see a doctor.

Antiflag262

Awards
That was a Typo - I ment to say i rather have someone that had experience with Gyno do it for freee, rather then have someone and pay for it. But who gives a **** on how i came to the conclusion, i just wanted some serious input.

Using the information i found on this site, and those around me, i wanted to get an opinion more specific to my situation.

I just want to know in my case will Tamoxifin:

- Surpress or Raise my testosterone production?
(considering my Test. levels are already low.)
- Actually Destroy Those small Pea like tissues on my chest.
(I find this hard to beleive, im very synical)

..AND
- My Dosage is 20mg ED. I wanted to consult with those who are knowledgable to see if I should even persue, and if so for How much/Long.
(Iv taken 2 tabs so far as of my 2nd day)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Tamox won't destroy it. It won't make them grow either. It is usually used as a protection on cycle and post cycle to ensure that growth ain't there.

An AI is needed to destroy gyno. Letrozole at .5-1 mg ED until it dissapears, then run your tamox during the bounce back period.

...And yes this was a weird post..

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Test does aromatize. Depending on the amount you take, will determine if you have issues with it. Some may not have trouble at 500mg a week and may not need an AI, but others will definately need an AI. But it does not mean it doesn't aromatize.