Stoked vs PCS...for PCT

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Looking at OTC PCT options, I came across a few options. Well two of them kind of confused me.

Stoked and Post Cycle Therapy, both of which are made by Anabolic Innovations, are essentially the same product with different dosages for their ingredients.

2 am, 2 pm doses offer these ingredients

Stoked: Currently 34.95
1200mg Trans-Resveratrol (50%)
2300mg [Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)]

PCS: 41.99
1200mg Quercetin (95%)
500mg Epimedium (40%)
30mg Piperine (95%)

My question is this, if you add up the last three ingredients in PCS, its 570mg less. Of course, with those three being a blend in the product "Stoked", I don't know what the ratios are, but it seems like the product price tags don't match up either. More product for less price?

Upon further investigation, I found the product PCT Assist by CEL.

It offers this for 34.95:

1200mg Quercetin (95%)
500mg Epimedium (40%)
40mg Piperine (40%)
450mg I3C
200mg Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin)

After assessing these three products...my first question is would Stoked be preferred over PCS. And would PCT Assist be better than both Stoked and PCS?

Thoughts and suggestions as well as previous experiences are what I'm looking for.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
PCS & STOKED are the exact same thing

PCT Assist is cheaper, more igredients.

Think and choose. ;)

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
PCS & STOKED are the exact same thing

PCT Assist is cheaper, more igredients.

Think and choose. ;)
Do you have any experience with these or know of anywhere I can find some good information of a log of these supplements being used.

It seems like some say they're okay to use for a PCT in substitution of a SERM. Other's say that idea is ridiculous.

Thoughts?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do you have any experience with these or know of anywhere I can find some good information of a log of these supplements being used.

It seems like some say they're okay to use for a PCT in substitution of a SERM. Other's say that idea is ridiculous.

Thoughts?

As a subsitute for a SERM a lot depends on what your running for a cycle. Post Cycle Support and Stoked are the exact same thing so you could use either. I usually recommend using a SERM with Post Cycle Support but there are a few compounds that PCS only can be used such as h-drol(I ran this with only a PCS pct). Good luck bro. Here is a link on over the counter PCT.

www.otcpct.com