Hdrol PCT...help with finalizing - AnabolicMinds.com

Hdrol PCT...help with finalizing

  1. New Member
    deadikated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Hdrol PCT...help with finalizing


    Okay so my cycle has been delayed a bit thanks to work and school totally ****ing with my universe.

    Within the next couple weeks my workload is going to be slimming down a bit so I can finally put my Hdrol to good use in a cut.

    I'm shooting for 6 weeks, but as for the PCT, I want to give it one last check.

    ht 6'-6'1"
    wt 225lbs
    bf 15%ish?
    Lift experience: extensive
    PH experience: a few cycles of epistane, mdrol, and original phera (all solo)

    50/50/75/75/75/75 Hdrol (Haven't worked with Hdrol before but does this look okay)

    SERM (Torem) 120/60/90/30
    Paravol 2/day
    Lean FX 3/day

    My question is this. Is this PCT the best option I have? What other suggestions would one make? Must I use a SERM or can I go OTC?

    Something to keep in mind is I'm gyno prone...at least I'm pretty sure I am.

    The only previous PCT experience I have is nolva with paravol or ActivaTe (original), LeanFX, and ATD.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. I'd like to get this panned as soon as possible.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by deadikated View Post
    Okay so my cycle has been delayed a bit thanks to work and school totally ****ing with my universe.

    Within the next couple weeks my workload is going to be slimming down a bit so I can finally put my Hdrol to good use in a cut.

    I'm shooting for 6 weeks, but as for the PCT, I want to give it one last check.

    ht 6'-6'1"
    wt 225lbs
    bf 15%ish?
    Lift experience: extensive
    PH experience: a few cycles of epistane, mdrol, and original phera (all solo)

    50/50/75/75/75/75 Hdrol (Haven't worked with Hdrol before but does this look okay)

    SERM (Torem) 120/60/90/30
    Paravol 2/day
    Lean FX 3/day

    My question is this. Is this PCT the best option I have? What other suggestions would one make? Must I use a SERM or can I go OTC?

    Something to keep in mind is I'm gyno prone...at least I'm pretty sure I am.

    The only previous PCT experience I have is nolva with paravol or ActivaTe (original), LeanFX, and ATD.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. I'd like to get this panned as soon as possible.
    Looks ok. Start the LX in week3 of pct. You could use Post Cycle Support as a natty test booster in your pct I would also start that in week 3 of pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    according to your experience, id bump week 2 to 75mg and up the last two weeks to 100mg
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    deadikated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    according to your experience, id bump week 2 to 75mg and up the last two weeks to 100mg
    Really?

    Has anyone ever tried doing like a "semi pulse" where on days are dosed heavier than off days rather than off days being a "no dose" day?

    Say for instance I work out 4 days a week, and run 50-75-100 or whatever on those days, and then on off days I go down another 25mg?

    So a 50 week would look like 50, 50, 25, 50, 50, 25, 25
    a 75 week would look like 75, 75, 50, 75, 75, 50 50
    and a 100 week would be 4 days of 100, 3 of 75.

    Do you think that would be effective?
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    I think you should just ride it through. H-drol is mild enough as long as you dont go above 100mg.
  6. New Member
    deadikated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    213

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I think you should just ride it through. H-drol is mild enough as long as you dont go above 100mg.
    So you think the way I mentioned won't be effective? Is the same dose really needed on the off days as on the days?

    People still make gains on a pulse where they yank dosing at all on off days. I would imagine that if you just pulsed slightly by taking less on off days rather than none at all, you'd get results more similar to a straight cycle and get more out of each product.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finalizing help with my PCT for Halovar Cycle
    By haithem in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 10:28 PM
  2. Finalizing My Epi Plans
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 06:54 AM
  3. okay, finalizing dosages
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 03:25 PM
  4. Finalizing cycle
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 04:38 PM
  5. finalizing cycle/pct
    By Wolfe08 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in