This question is too late to be asking now.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hi All - Just finished a 10 week cycle that went like this:

weeks 1-8
Testosterone propionate - 100mg EOD
Trenbolone acethate - 100mg EOD
Masteron - 100mg EOD

weeks 9-10
Winstrol - 50 mg (3x / wk)

Now, end of wk. 10 I'm going to take 5000iu HCG

wk 11 - 80mg Nolvadex; 100mg Clomid; 5000iu HCG
wk 12 - 60mg Nolvadex; 100mg Clomid; 5000iu HCG; 400mg DNP(M-Th)
wk 13 - 40mg Nolvadex; 50mg Clomid; 400mg DNP (M-Th)
wk 14 - 20mg Nolvadex

-------------------------------------
Based on my research, I thought this PCT was great. My buddy thinks its too much and I should cut it back. Also is DNP - dinitrophenol - okay to use during PCT?

In June or July I'm getting my bloodwork done, full hormone panel and liver function test. If I'm good to go, at the end of July I'm planning the following:
wk 1-8; 250mg Sustanon every 3 days (roughly 580mg/wk)
wk 9-12; 100mg Primobolan daily, Winstrol 100mg/wk
wk 13; 5000iu HCG, 80mg Nolvadex, 100mg Clomid
wk 14; 5000iu HCG, 80mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid
wk 15; 5000iu HCG, 60mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid
wk 16; 40mg Nolvadex, 400mg DNP
wk 17; 20mg Nolvadex, 400mg DNP

Question 2: Is the PCT for the second cycle appropriate?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
That PCT is going to very harsh on your liver with nolva at 80mg a day I would say lower it to 60 at the most. Also is this 5000ius HCG daily? that is insane, it would most likely cause your testes to become desentised to your bodys own LH. HCG should used during the cycle at something near 250iu E3D to keep the testes functioning. HCG is suppressive and should not be used during PCT, I am not sure what the clearance time for the prop ester is but during the esters clearance time from your system is the only time you should be using HCG.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That PCT is going to very harsh on your liver with nolva at 80mg a day I would say lower it to 60 at the most.
Ok. Thanks, I'll cut down the nolva. I guess 60 is effective enough, huh?
Also is this 5000ius HCG daily?
No no, 5000iu weekly. Sorry that was confusing. My understanding of HCG was it "rebooted" your bodies own testosterone production. So you take it the last week of the cycle and the two weeks of PCT.

How bout throwing DNP in the mix to try to lean up? Good idea / bad idea?

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
HCG should used during the cycle at something near 250iu E3D to keep the testes functioning. HCG is suppressive and should not be used during PCT, I am not sure what the clearance time for the prop ester is but during the esters clearance time from your system is the only time you should be using HCG.
+1 :dl:

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Lower the nolva, drop the hcg.
Can't help ya on the DNP.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If you are no longer on the cycle then I cannot see a use for the HCG, it will be great for your second cycle though so its not to much of a loss:), look up the clearance time for the prop ester out of your system, I know ethanates is like 2 weeks but im not sure about props, if I get time I will have a go at finding it for you, but still have a go at finding it yourself as the table where the different lengths is listed will be useful for you in the future, while you are waiting for the clearance time for the ester is the only time you should be using HCG (as well as during the test injections of course). Honestly you havent been on at all that long, ive seen 12 + weeks as the times when HCG is needed mentioned a lot, right now I would really not worry about your HCG and just keep it for a second cycle, As for PCT I am not sure what DNP is to be completely honest, could you provide more info? As for Nolva and clomid doses Id say they may be overkill personally but I know some others would disagree. Since you should be almost entirely shutdown after running Trenbelone, I would say go for:
wk1 - 60mg Nolvadex; 100mg Clomid;
wk2 - 40mg Nolvadex; 100mg Clomid;
wk3 - 40mg Nolvadex; 50mg Clomid;
wk4 - 30mg Nolvadex; 25mg clomid;
A lot of people also support the idea of adding a natural test booster on the second or third week of PCT but i am not 100% sure of this, I would grab a bottle of sustain alpha and start it the 3rd week, It has a lot of good reviews for both PCT and as a test booster then run the sustain over weeks 3,4,5,6 and all that should have you covered :). Good luck!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
HCg mimics LH, but it's suppressive all by itself. So your pituitary will not recover while you take the HCG. You should have been taking the HCG throughout the cycle or at least the last few weeks to maintain testicular function. Never used DNP, but i'd say don't use DNP during PCT, you'll be lethargic as hell and might not maintaine as many gains from the cycle. Might as well save it for later on.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Great - thanks alot for all the info. So I'll save the rest of the HCG for my cycle at the end of July or August, finish out the nolva/clomid at the suggested dosages, and pick up that sustain alpha ASAP. The DNP (dinitrophenol) I'll hold off one more week. Despite all the negative press, I can handle that stuff pretty well and it cuts me up like no other.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it then! May I ask how Trenbelone treated you?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
May I ask how Trenbelone treated you?
Loved it. I'm not that big a guy - 5'8" 162 when i started my cycle. By the end of 8 weeks I was 175 and I'd say at least 6-8 of those pounds are muscle. Minimal water retention - the tren really made my muscles feel hard. It also made me crazy horny and feel invincible.