Need advice on PCT

av3c

Awards
A buddie at the gym recommended Cycle Bolan and being a nubie, I was stupid not to research what i was buying. I had some kind of idea but did not know it would be this complicated. This is my first week and I have only been taking 1 tablet per day. I have been trying to do my homework but can't seem to get a straight answer. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

I was going to take 1 tablet for 4 weeks while taking a liver cleanse with it, tons of water, and after was going to start the pct cycle.

Week 1,2,3 - Serm (Clomid sounds to be the best for superdrol)
Week 4 - Serm + 6-OXO Extreme
Week 5,6,7 - 6-OXO Extreme while dosing down

Would this work or is there something better and if i changed my mind, would there be any side effects if i just stoped taking it now with just 6-OXO Extreme?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hope you are taking some type of cycle support during cycle for cholesterol/lipids/liver. it is also important to take this post cycle also because the serm is toxic and still has adverse effects on Cholesterol/lipids/liver.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
One tablet is only 15mg of superdrol and 12.5 of Halodrol.

I dont think you'd need a SERM for such a low dosage after 4 weeks.

I'm on my 2nd week of Cyclo Bolan right now and I have the Primordial Performance TRS set up for my PCT. Alot of other people have also had success with this PCT when coming off of Cyclo Bolan.

I'm also taking 1000mg of Milk Thistle for Liver safety and 1000-1500mg Flaxseed oil for Lipids/Cholesterol/Blood Pressure

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the above, but i dont like the use of 6-oxo, or clomid. I would much rather see you use Nolva or toremifene. Check out the link in my sig for "The Perfecy PCT"

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One tablet is only 15mg of superdrol and 12.5 of Halodrol.

I dont think you'd need a SERM for such a low dosage after 4 weeks.

I'm on my 2nd week of Cyclo Bolan right now and I have the Primordial Performance TRS set up for my PCT. Alot of other people have also had success with this PCT when coming off of Cyclo Bolan.

I'm also taking 1000mg of Milk Thistle for Liver safety and 1000-1500mg Flaxseed oil for Lipids/Cholesterol/Blood Pressure
10mg superdrol for 3 weeks is enough to need a SERM, in my opinion.