My Experience With Toremifene

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
As I have read on this board, a lot of people are skeptical about toremifene and it's effects on gyno, libido etc... I by no means am a professional or know much about anabolics and other SERMS but just thought I would post my results for a little extra information.

Back ground info: have been battling preexisting bouts of gyno from previous cycle of Superdrol probably 2 years ago. I have used, cycles of tamoxifen and clomid to try to rid myself of it. Tamoxifen only made me suffer from a huge loss of libido and seemed to do nothing but irritate the lump under my right nipple. Clomid made me severely depressed/ maybe helped slightly with a slight reduction in size of the lump. I just recently cycled epistane for 3 weeks at 30/30/40 to see if I could reduce the gyno with it. While on Epi, I never expereinced any of its anti estrogenic effects, I seemed to gain a small amount of fat and retain much water giving me a bloated look. I wanted to order raloxifen to use as a PCT for the epistane but the research company stopped supplying it. I researched toremifene to see what people had experienced with it. The few posts I found were people saying it helped tremendously with libido and was pretty comprable but less toxic than tamox so I decided to order it.

I have now only been on toremefine for 4 days. I have noticed a major response. Although it is still early I thought I should mention some of my results. I have been on 120 mgs of torem e/d and will taper my dosage down through the next 4 weeks. I have also been using nolvadex xt by gaspari just as an extra test booster, 3 caps at night and will taper down accordingly.
Since I have been on the torem and Nolvadex (not tamox) my whole body seems to be much tighter. I have gained 2/3 lbs eating very very lean. My whole body seems to be much harder and less soft than it has the past 2 years. And most importantly the lump under my right nip seems to be significantly reduced. The soreness is almost completely gone and the lump size seems to have shrunken significantly! Not that the gyno was ever very noticable to others I could always notice it. Now my chest actually looks fuller and not as saggy? I will continue to post results through out the remainder of my PCT and would love advice and even answer more questions for those who have any.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Things I forgot to add.

Libido: after epistane cycle, testicle may have shrunken only a bit. Not too much but I did feel shut down. On day 4 torem, I have noticed a slight increase in testicle size but only little increase in sex drive and desire.

Other supplements I am taking on Post cycle That may or may not have any effect on my gyno:

Jacked Pre work out
Neovar in morning with 100 grams of complex carbs and after work out with 60 grams of carbs
Fish oils
ZMA through out the day and before bed(zinc supposed to help with virility)
Stingle Nettles (not very high quality vitamin shoppe brand)
Multi vitamin

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the novedex Xt coulda reduced your gyno its possible torem couldve too but i say its more applicable to the action of ATD in the novedex