Cutting PCT short - Tamoxifen

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ok so i'm on day 21 of my Havoc PCT. I ran 20/30/30/40.

Tamoxifen citrate 20/20/10/10
IGF-2 from day 1
Lean Xtreme from day 1
Post Cycle support - starting today.

and the usual staple supps - fish oil, multi,anti-oxidant,creatine.

Anyway over the last week my skin on my face has been getting quite bad and dry. Possible side effect of Tamoxifen?

I’ve been feeling fine, my nipples were slightly puffy but that cleared up after 4-5 days of beginning PCT. My Libido has been rampant since the start of Havoc right through till now. I don’t feel shut down at all.

Would it be wise to cut out Tamoxifen now? Or maybe taking 10mg every other day for week 3, and finish up or till week 4? I bought a moisturiser but that hasn’t helped much. Any advice would be appreciated!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
bump... I'm interested on some feedback since I'll be running the same

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My last 2 cycles I ran Tamox for 3 weeks and continued the Annabolic Innovations PCS through week 4. No issues for me using that protocol.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I've run tamox for almost 6 months and never had a skin issue. You might be having some kind of allergic reaction to it.

Do you have any hives or pain in your kidneys? This would indicate a drug allergy.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've run tamox for almost 6 months and never had a skin issue. You might be having some kind of allergic reaction to it.

Do you have any hives or pain in your kidneys? This would indicate a drug allergy.
no pain or hives, been feeling fine apart from the dry skin. I could be barking up the wrong tree and it just could be the cold weather!

J

jman3967

Awards
i ran epistane and am just starting week two of pct today with tamox at 40 my first week and now 20/10/10 but i started to notice some stomach pain 2 or 3 days ago... what is this from? and any advice on how to continue pct?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no pain or hives, been feeling fine apart from the dry skin. I could be barking up the wrong tree and it just could be the cold weather!
Very likely; try moisturizing for a few days . I've had a cold spell lately and my fingers got all dry/cracking. Lets hope for a simple solution :)

U

UKStrength

Very likely; try moisturizing for a few days . I've had a cold spell lately and my fingers got all dry/cracking. Lets hope for a simple solution :)
I agree. My skin is naturally very oily and when I used Nolva for my last PCT it went as dry as bone!

I'd moisturise as best you can (E45 or other skin emoliants are best) and not cut your PCT short.