LOSING MY MIND!

Watchmen

Awards
Whats up fellas. I took animal stak and I think im getting gyno. I have a pain in my left pec and I squeeze my nipple yesteday and a some SLIGHT moisture came out. This is bad. I've been taking the maximum dosage of AROM-X anti estro for almost a week now. Is this enough to counteract the gyno? I need some serious help here..

posted a new pic, my nip has looked like this for a couple of years now.. the right one too but not as bad. I have thought it was gyno before but have dismissed it as body fat.. My concern now is that it IS gyno and Im making it worse!

Attachments

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Animal Stack is not a Steroid/Prohoromone. I don't see how you could've developed gyno using it. What else were you taking with it?

Watchmen

Awards
Im not talking about animal PAK im talking about animal STAK, which claims to be a prohormone. Some other people on the net have made claims this can cause gyno, even saying, "it's gyno in a convience little package."

Anyways, I was taking- animal pak, animal stak, lipo 6, n.o. xplode, whey, casein, glut., fish oil, and a very clean diet.

MrZ

Awards
Relax Bro!! Its your 3'rd "I have gyno"-post in a week. Your pics in the "puffy nipple"-thread showed no signs of gyno and all your taken is natty testboosters that never works "well" enough to cause gyno. Stop worrying and stop squeezing your boobs and you will be fine!

Z

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If your that worried about it go to your docs and get a check up. But after reading what MrZ said your prob fine :)

Watchmen

Awards
Yes I noticed you said STACK, as that's what I typed in my response. It's a test booster.

Did you get your hands on the original Animal Stack or the Animal StackII?

From what I know Universal does'nt make a PH
It says on the package that it claims to be prohormone.

It's just animal stak. No 2 on the package, so i guess its the original.

Watchmen

Awards
Relax Bro!! Its your 3'rd "I have gyno"-post in a week. Your pics in the "puffy nipple"-thread showed no signs of gyno and all your taken is natty testboosters that never works "well" enough to cause gyno. Stop worrying and stop squeezing your boobs and you will be fine!

Z
Alright well this gives me a bit of peice of mind once more.. But would cont. to take arom-x hurt? Im going to attached another pic in the thread so you cann a better angle.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
It says on the package that it claims to be prohormone.

It's just animal stak. No 2 on the package, so i guess its the original.
animal stak is not a prohormone. u have puffy nipples, not gyno. get some vitex and/or p5p if youre that worried about it.

animal TEST...the original was a prohormone/ds/steroid wtf u wanna call it

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Just looks like a typical fat guys nips to me.:bandit:

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Yep, not gyno. And you're not that fat. Get to around 10% and it'll disappear. I thought the I had gyno a long time ago too. But I was just fat :)

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Boobies!!!!

Thorodenson

Awards
I wouldn't worry about that. I had puffy nips even before i took ph. Another thing is how old are you. I remember i was getting puffy nipples when i was about 13 or 14

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you take a picture of the product itself, please?
Test-Boosters, as stated earlier, can cause puffy nipples and gyno flare-ups. Just note, with flare-ups, you (the user) will already have a pre-existing case of gyno that you may not even remotely notice until you begin a Testosterone Enhancer. Pseudo-Gyno is a mother fukcer, that's something we all can agree on. ;)

Please post a picture of the bottle.

Watchmen

Awards
yo, went and saw my doc. He said I he does not think I have gyno, and the sensitivity in the left side of my chest could be from switching up my workout routine.

I felt GREAT after this but I still have this odd pain in my left pec. I still think I have gyno despite what the doc said. ****!