Help! Sharp pain in lower abdomen during PCT

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
It feels like really bad indigestin and was manageable for the last week and is now keeping me up at night. At first I thought it was from the DTHC or lean xtreme but now I don't know wtf. Taking 10mg of nolva daily too. Anyone experience anything like this during pct?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
does it hurt from going from like sitting to standing? moving does it hurt? can u bend over? anything?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to stimulate the pain by pressing anywhere or moving ina particular direction. Not to be gross but the odour and consistency of my excrement is really making me believe I have some f'd up intestines right now. I took a couple acidofolous [sic] last night at like three then sat around watching tv for a couple hours and by about 5 - 5:30 the pain did subside a bit. As of writing this the next morning, it is still there but not as unbearable as last night.

natty, it is lower than my stomach for sure plus I already tried cranking back a few tums. Does the pepcid complete travel the whole distance?

timination

Awards
This is crazy! I've been up the past 2 hours with the exact same stomach pain and I'm a couple weeks into PCT also. I wonder what the deal is.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I know we cant post sources to compare, but are you both using nolva? perhaps one of the chem companies has put out a contaminated batch?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
weird
i got this on my PCT of superdrol as well
i was taking nolva at 25mg at the time as well.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Although this is embarrassing to say, it turns out that a healthy dose of metamucil has been dealing with this problem quite effectively